Sign in to follow this  
galia

OMG SSC has one last secret weapon

galia   

Che -Guevara;774785 wrote:
Naxar....That's what happens when you claim to be from somewhere you never been to. They all seem to have unhealthy fixation with Saado.

Stop begging us, go to your people in Puntland for HELP LOL

galia   

Che -Guevara;774790 wrote:
^Cool and you stop having wet dreams about an old woman.

For Gods goodness please stop claiming my people. If we choose sides than you better know that we will always back our somaliland bros over the likes of you.

Besides how comes the Garoowe crew ain't helping you.

Mogadishu and much of south central somalia is not yours but mine, my people died for that land. Do you understand that? Its that very hard to understand?

My land, my people. You talk about your land, that's if you have any

galia   

Naxar Nugaaleed;774803 wrote:
Script what your people need to focus on fighting is bulletholes and nothing more at the moment

True say but let every Somali know who we back.

The people of Somaliland are peaceful, we will never sit by and let sad people motivated by qabill attacked these proud peaceful people in the name of Somaliweyne.

The people of Mogadishu back the nation of Somaliland against this unjust aggression

As aperson who was born in Mogadishu I honestly do not know who these Mogadishu people you speak off are but again please for the sake of all Somalis, for the love of God focus on taking care of those bulletholes