Sign in to follow this  
Nur

A Bank Account In Heaven

Nur   

An eNuri Producuction

An Endeavor Inspiration

A Bank Account In Heaven

Mr. Development Banker: Mr. Nur, the small business Finance committee has approved your Muraabaha Finance application.

Nur: Alhamdulillah, how much have they approved for my eNuri business?

Mr. Banker: They have approved a continous streaming of funds for your eNuri business, here is how we structured the flow of funds and your required commitments:

1. The Bank will deposit $ 86,400.00 ( Dollars Eighty six thousand four hundred) every day forever.

2. The funds are given for the SOLE purpose of investing it within 24 hours, in beneficial projects, only the invested amount will be credited to your permanent account, the unused amount will be taken back by end of 24 hours.

Nur: You mean, that I have to scratch my head for ideas to invest this loan everyday?

Mr. Banker: Thats right Mr. Nur, for example, if you only use 30 thousand out of the 86,400, the remaining unused 56,400 will be taken back the next day, we will deposit another 86,400, and so on. But you will keep the 30,000 and the Retrurn on that amount in your permanent account.

Nur: That means, I need Somaliaonline to sell my products online 24 hours a day, to fully invest all of the funds many times over?

Mr. Banker: You get the idea, the wide world of Wareer can be used as a channel to distribute goodness.

These 86,400.00 represent the number of seconds in a day, its our entire assets against which we have to deliver the ROI, we are given these minutes and seconds to earn us happiness in next life, every breath, heartbeat and movement must be fit a purpose for earning us happiness dividents.

It is said that ( In Arabic):

Man lam yakun kalaamuhu Xikmatan fa huwa Laghw

Man lam yakun sukuutuhu tafakuran, fa huwa Sahw

Man lam yakun basaruhu wa samcuhu cibratan fa huwa lahw

Meaning: Speaking with no wisdom is nonesense

Being silent without thinking is oblivion

Hearin or seeing without learning a lesson, is a Waste of time.

Alah SWT says: Laa kheira fii kathiirin min najwaahum, illaa man amara bi sadaqatin, aw macruufin aw islaaxin beynan naas: Meaning, none of their chatting is of value except for one who enjoins exhorts others to pay the poors due, or (an endeavour) to spread goodwill, or a (mediation) to makes peace between people.

Nur

2006 eNuri Investments

When 24 hours is not enough to get rich

hodman   

How odd that we never think of the sheer number of seconds and minutes we have in every 24 hrs!They seem to fly so fast that it's time for bed each day before we know it. Thank you for the reminder bro. Maybe now that we look at it this way we will invest in a wiser manner.

Nur   

Nomads

Ramadan will be here soon, time to think of getting most out of this Month, share your ideas.

Nur