Sign in to follow this  
GaadhHaye

Chine REJECTED fake of claims of Somali-land regarding break-way into International Court Hague

Xaaji Xunjuf;774365 wrote:
Freshprince we are not talking about Somalia or Somaliland we were talking about what is divisible and what is not.

Lol, so what made Somaliland not divisible? Who said Somaliland cannot be divided?

We all know that the clans of Hergeisa and Laascaanood are not from the same lineage. We also know that the clans from Boorama and Hergeisa are not from the same lineage, we also know that the clans of Eastern Ceerigaabo and Hergeisa are NOT from the same lineage.

If Hergeisa can divide itself from Mogadishu, then Laascaanood, Boorama and Eastern Ceerigaabo can divided themselves from Hergeisa.

You get what you do unto others.

Jacaylbaro;774360 wrote:
:D:D
.... So NSPU represent China nowadays ,,, eh ??

^^^Naaah,

Somali Republic (signed)

Expert from the People’s Republic of China(certified)

Secretary-General (certified)

FreshPrince;774367 wrote:
Lol, so what made Somaliland not divisible? Who said Somaliland cannot be divided?

We all know that the clans of Hergeisa and Laascaanood are not from the same lineage. We also know that the clans from Boorama and Hergeisa are not from the same lineage, we also know that the clans of Eastern Ceerigaabo and Hergeisa are NOT from the same lineage.

If Hergeisa can divide itself from Mogadishu, then Laascaanood, Boorama and Eastern Ceerigaabo can divided themselves from Hergeisa.

You get what you do unto others.

The Political culture of Somaliland is much different than that of the Koonfurians , In Somaliland not everything is about clan if we head that way the Maakhir Community can be divided into sub clans in to sub Administrations the same with the Garaad Clan, Imagine Fresh prince the Garaad clan shares a common ancestor with the Clans from the pudhlayn enclave.But they left the pudhlayn region for their own clan state tomorrow reer hebel garaad will say we want our own mamuul:D see qabilku ma joogsado it doesn't stop.

GaadhHaye;774366 wrote:
Soomaalidiid,

Instead of jumping to the mic, take time to read and understand the case...

Read and Understand what ??? ,, the NSPU letter ????

Dr_Osman   

For anyone arguing with Somaliland about this matter after a court has settled it and dastuur.org a u.n run website has said they went to hargeisa got them to sign off on it their elders and politician is crazy. I am out of this topic, I just love Puntland Brilliance and how successful our politics has been which I stated in my above post with a number of evidences

Jacaylbaro;774372 wrote:
Read and Understand what ??? ,, the NSPU letter ????

The letter is one of many bullets that have killed your false claim, stay blindfolded and keep "roasting" until roasted......

Dervish   

Why do you people argue with Landers? They obviously don't understand the hypocrisy and irony of their seperatist thinking. At the end of the day I don't mind them seceding I just won't let them claim other people's land. If they want to secede We as Somalis should let them. Their somaliland minus awdal and ssc has nothing to offer Somalia so why keep them?

Dr_Osman   

Dervish;774385 wrote:
Why do you people argue with Landers? They obviously don't understand the hypocrisy and irony of their seperatist thinking. At the end of the day I don't mind them seceding I just won't let them claim other people's land. If they want to secede We as Somalis should let them. Their somaliland minus awdal and ssc has nothing to offer Somalia so why keep them?

They dont want to secede thats just the point. Go read dastuur.org that will clear up any confusion you may have what hargeisa leaders REALLY are doing

Dad baa midnimada Soomaaliya ku qaraabto. It is sickening to see their hatred against other Soomaalis, regardless their political poistions. Their hatred against them stems from qabiil rivalry, markaas ayee midnimada Soomaaliya ku gambanayaan.

Yaa ogaado these same people waxay u alalaasi lahaayeen any declaration of secession, just should their clan leader tomorrow declare an 'independent' state in some dusty village. Hardcore secessionist overnight noqon lahaayeen.

Taleexi   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;774589 wrote:
Dad baa midnimada Soomaaliya ku qaraabto. It is sickening to see their hatred against other Soomaalis, regardless their political poistions. Their hatred against them stems from qabiil rivalry, markaas ayee midnimada Soomaaliya ku gambanayaan.

Yaa ogaado these same people waxay u alalaasi lahaayeen any declaration of secession, just should their clan leader tomorrow declare an 'independent' state in some dusty village. Hardcore secessionist overnight noqon lahaayeen.

Ma wax xun baa in midnimada lagu qaraabto yaa mudane MMA?

Taleexi, I wasn't referring to the article. The article is fine. I was implying about some members on this site, whose animosity towards certain other Soomaalis is so unsavory.

By the way, welkam back. Ma Afrika iyo meelahaasaa qabatay?