Sign in to follow this  
galia

Why Somaliland Will Have Independence?

galia   

Dervish;773667 wrote:
That's why you're mad because you're an *****.

In fact it seems that you are the mad one. Why don't you grow up and see the reality So relax and take the truth for once.

galia   

Dervish;773671 wrote:
The truth is I don't like you or your people. The sooner your wiped out of lasanod the better.

Sadly for your small mind, my people are not from Lascanood but Mogadishu.

So please stop the call for unnecessary bloodshed and leave the people of Somaliland in peace

Dervish   

Your from Mogadishu and support somaliland? You must be a starving IDP because last time I checked the SNM were relocating IDPs out of Somaliland.

galia   

Dervish;773677 wrote:
Shut your face and mid your own business.

Don't get mad just because everybody does not follow your narrow minded tribalistic views lol

Hey, why don't you go ahead and dig Mohammed Adullahi Hassan out from his grave lol

Besides where's Futoole looooooooooooool

Dervish;773678 wrote:
Your from Mogadishu and support somaliland? You must be a starving IDP because last time I checked the SNM were relocating IDPs out of Somaliland.

Stop Lying only oromos were being relocated back to Ethiopia not Somalis From Mogadishu.

galia   

Dervish;773678 wrote:

No mate, we can all see your tribal hatred for the people of Somaliland and the people of Mogadishu

galia   

Dervish;773702 wrote:
Lool wallahi the landers are a pathetic people. Naya you are from somaliland not xamar, no spying on my watch

No brother, your people are pathetic for joining punkland in 1998. Go ahead and get mad at futoole not me

Mogadishu owes you NOTHING lol

galia   

Dervish;773707 wrote:
A private meeting amongst family has some people terrified. It's actually entertaining reading these doomsday posts

Oh please don't make us laugh, how desparate and pathetic. Hey, how comes the warlord in Garoowe aka Futoole ain't helping loooooooooooool.

Your people are like condom, used and discarded

I am from Mogadishu and i want NOTHING to do with you people and you deserve whatever you get.

SSC can kiss my black fuuto, lol