Sign in to follow this  
Mafia_Gal

has this ever happened 2 u?

where ur asleep in ur bed and suddenly u cant move at all....and its as if something is sitting on u and u cant call 4 help cos ur lips wont move!!! and ur suffocating well this happens 2 me alot and the only way 2 stop it from happening is 2 have wudu and read quran b4 u sleep......i talked 2 a sheikh about this and its actually a jinn that sits on u.....its supposed 2 be the weakest of jinns ....

Janna   

Thanks to Allah, I have never experienced such thing.

My little cousin is curious and would like to know how many times this has happened to you?

quite a lot it happened this year!!! the first time was scary cos i was actually screaming 4 my mother but my lips wouldnt move!! it doesnt happen if i make wudu and read quran!!!

Janna   

Young girl

My little cousin is really bothering me.

She now wants to know how often? How many times this year?

PS: She also wants to know whether a Jinni has entered you.

:confused: The little one is strange. Answer her questions so she can leave me alone. Thank-you

Has happened to me before in the past but never thought of it as a Jinn or anything. Sometimes I cant move my limbs for a while, its also known in science to exist. What happens is your body is still in the sleep cycle when your brain is awake and ur eyes open. What I do say Audhubillah, read Ayatul Qursi and pass salams to the Prophet SAW after a couple of minutes you come back to normal, I do it not because someone told me to do so but feel its my obligation to do so as there is life and death and maybe this maybe it.

lool tell ur cousin so many times i lost count!!

yeah 1has entered me....and i found myself strangling myself..

warior its a jinn...not science cos i can hear when its coming...but by the time i try 2 get up...its already sitting on me!! and how will science explain ayatul-kursi protects me??

Janna   

Warrior of Light

I'm getting the feeling she is experiencing the Jini sitting on her. smile.gif

She always tells me to tell stories about Jini's. She never intertested in hearing about Heaven and Nabi Gabriel.

Janna   

Originally posted by young_gal:

lool tell ur cousin so many times i lost count!!

yeah 1has entered me....and i found myself strangling myself..

Wallahi are you serious?

Yonis   

Sister, this happened to me too sometimes ago. I used to read a lot of verses before I go to bed. I can’t remember what i used to read, but I will try to remember and get back to you inshallah.

But, keep taking wudu and reading the Quran as well, it will help you.. Specially read Ayat Kursi three times, Surat An-Nas tree times, Surat Al-Falaq three times and Surat Al-Ikhlas three times. Keep doing that almost everynight until you feel okay.

Janna   

I almost fall of my sit.

My little cousin is freaked out. Now she wants to know how it entered you and how it left.

I'm beginning to think she has one inside her. Otherwise she would not be asking so many questions.

Alexus,

I cant beleive it but Im laughing sorry cant help it ;) . Kids are so lovely their imagination is known of having no boundries.

Younggal, Im sad to hear as the sisters adviced always sleep with udhu, read ur Quraan n duas and start by sleeping on your right side.

And remember not to fear Jinis they are but a creation of Allahs like us, all Fear and trust be addressed to Allah. Make extra dua during the day and ask Allah to protect you from these creatures.

Janna   

Warrior of Light

She is a big girl. A 12 year old normally gets married back in Somalia. As I write this she is reading Quran almost in tears.

I told her the more you fear Jini's the close they get to you. :D She is trying to hold those tears back in. Poor thing!