Sign in to follow this  
FreshPrince

What Should The Name Of Our New State Be?

Helsinki:-(RT) In this week, the sentiment of the Somali people and the international community fleeted look at the historical city called Taleh which is expected to announce a wide autonomy region and it seems that will rename DARWIISH STATE OF SOMALIA.

Hundreds of people gathered from the traditional leaders of Dhul-bahante clan at Taleh conference which is known Khatumo 2.

The general traditional leader of the Dhulbahnte clan and the leader of SSC Mr Salaben Xagla Tosiye are present at the conference so its should be noted that the Taleh conference will established an new Somali regional autonomy because of many people predicted since many figure politicians including Dr Ali khalif Galeyd and Abdikaim Jama went to the conference as adventure.

The minster interior of Somaliland, Mohamed Dur proclaimed that his government will take a step at the Taleh conference but his threatening seems meaningless.

The general traditional leader of Dhulbahanre, Garad Jama Garad Ali who has talked the opening of the conference (Khatumo 2) said “to look for a refuge to other shelter while we have power to build a shelter so we have to build our own shelter because we should announce a new regional autonym”.

All of the delegations to the Khatumo 2 conference have cards which designed at Somali republic flag, therefore its going on to established a new regional autonym which believe a great Somalia.

Dhul-bahanteclan used to be a disagree tribe since its people used to receive allowance from Somaliland and Punt land but right now they are unity according to the Khatumo conference and the outcome of conference.

The threats from the Silanyo government towards at the Taleh Conference are only words so if an attack from them occur, it will be fighting between Isak clan and Dhulbahnte clan ASAP.

Taleh city is a famous town for the struggling as patriotic and it was centre the insurgents of Darwish who led by Sayid Mohamed Abdullae Hassan.

Sayid Mohamed Abdulle Hassan and his troops named Darwiish have a military base in Taleh city from 1895 to 1921. Indeed, in Taleh town there are many historical landmarks which were built by insurgents of Darwiish.

The Khatumo 2 conference which is going to establish a DARWIISH STATE OF SOMALIA, it was arranging for a long period because its first phase (Khatumo 1) was hold in London/Britain.

However, the Dhul-bahante clan has a political coalition with Gudobirsi clan at the same time there are brutal fight from *****ten and Isak clan against Dhul-bahantesince both of them don’t want to see independent regional autonomy from them.

If Dhul-bahante clan establishes a news independent authority, its in no doubt that the Gudubirsi clan will support to the Awdal State since the people from this clan have independent like Dhul-bahnte tribe.

Dervish   

I don't understand whyyy there are "lands" on the end of these names. Are we English? It should be called Darwiish and that's it. Just my Personal opinion. What do you think Mr. Puntland?

Dervish;772728 wrote:
I don't understand whyyy there are "lands" on the end of these names. Are we English? It should be called Darwiish and that's it. Just my Personal opinion. What do you think Mr. Puntland?

I think it should be called "Somapuntland", put Somaliland and Puntland together. lol

Dervish   

FreshPrince;772732 wrote:
I think it should be called "Somapuntland", put Somaliland and Puntland together. lol

Thank God we don't have you representing us in taleex ahahaha. That's a horrible concoction of a name Lool

Dervish;772734 wrote:
Thank God we don't have you representing us in taleex ahahaha. That's a horrible concoction of a name Lool

LOL, I know, right. What about, United Emirate Of Darwishiya?

The Hermet;772777 wrote:
call it 2 months...considering that how long it will exist for...lol.

First you said it didn't exist, then you said it only exists verbally, then you said it only exists in Buhodle, then you said it only exists in portions of SSC, NOW you're saying it exists and it will exist for 2 months.

What's next?

1 year? 10 years? Or you'll come to SSC as a refugee when the HY and HJ fight again! lol