Sign in to follow this  
FreshPrince

PM Abdi Weli Exposed!

Dr_Osman   

Abdiweli is a good person, thats why amin amiir is obviously getting paid to make nonsense images. He lost grip with reality, its like you give them enough money and you will see them make a picture of aden cade or sharmarke as warlords. Amin amiir has lost grip with reality

Dr_Osman   

Somalia;771405 wrote:
For a person who's lands are occupied you seem very preoccupied with other people's success.

His land is occupied by him, thats why their having shir beeleed!!! ur trying to make this into snm thing, if it was their would be conference with them as is going in awdal. wax aan jirin lagama daba ordo. The second they unite its game over

Somalia   

Dr_Osman;771408 wrote:
His land is occupied by him, thats why their having shir beeleed!!! ur trying to make this into snm thing, if it was their would be conference with them as is going in awdal. wax aan jirin lagama daba ordo. The second they unite its game over

I got you.

As for Amin Arts, his attack on Professor Abdiweli exposed him nice and easy.

b-boy   

FreshPrince;771410 wrote:
That's right! It's MY LAND. SSC is my LAND and not yours. So don't let me hear you talk about it, clown.

yet you have the right to talk about rascaseyr which is his land....the hypocrisy!!

b-boy;771420 wrote:
yet you have the right to talk about rascaseyr which is land..the irony!!

I'm not saying anything bad about Raascasayr State. I'm acknowledging it's existence and I'm celebrating with them, their self-determination.

Sensei   

Lol @ haduu magacaaga Cumar ahayn. Tolow muxuu ola jeedaa ?.....;-)

Eeda always comes with the position, even truer in Gaas's case. He will have suck it up and drive on, I guess.