Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

International Love

Showqi - Loooooool @ do you want me to add to your Somalis Behind Bars Thread your just too funny man. Stay a gentleman and never hit a woman. Since when does beating your partner mean showing some love? In our culture there is too much fighting going on there should be less fighting and more love. I once witnessed a friends parents fighting and her mother hit the father on the head with a pan :eek:

Oz   

Blue, horta barasho wanagsaan..and that's arabic excuse my typo, it means the world is huge/humongous feel free to go around. it's also an verse in the Quran.

Ps: don't know if its relevant thou. :)

Oz - What a gentleman are you to decide to introduce yourself first well it's a pleasure to meet you too. Nice verse I like it, it speaks the truth I learned something new and it is relevant since we also talking about all of the countries around the world :)

So what do you think of international love do you believe in it?

Narniah   

Do I believe in International love? I do. I'd imagine it to be the hardest thing on earth though, but if you really love someone the distance means nothing. True Love knows no bounds.:)

Carafaat   

IAmRevolution;783328 wrote:
Oh! How lovely!
My cheeks are turning red. I feel flattered, speechless and completely blessed
. haha

I'll dedicate a song to Bluelicious! Give me a sec. lol

Blue, your boy doesnt sound like a manly men. rather a bit feminin.

Garnaqsi   

Oz;771164 wrote:
Blue, horta barasho wanagsaan..and that's arabic excuse my typo, it means the world is huge/humongous feel free to go around. it's also an verse in the Quran.

Ps: don't know if its relevant thou.
:)

@Bluelicious He's either very shy or very clever! I like how he's tweaking the meaning of the expression. Trust me, it definitely means 'there are plenty of more fish in the sea'. Now, I didn't had to be following the conversation to infer that you have been hitting on him.

IAmRevolution;783328 wrote:
Oh! How lovely! My cheeks are turning red. I feel flattered, speechless and completely blessed. haha

I'll dedicate a song to Bluelicious! Give me a sec. lol

Aaww that's so cute and adorable bless you :)

Carafaat - How ironic that you call every man that you're jealous of a feminine boy and start attacking them when infact you're the feminine boy that acts so insecure and gets so emotional about what other men say to you and start crying about it. Knight is a confident man who is comfortable with himself and knows how to express himself in a healthy positive way and isn't afraid to do so that's a real man. I can't say the same about you why don't you go off my case you jealous hater.

Garnaqasi - You misunderstood everything. This was literally the first time I saw Oz and conversated with him hence why he said barasho wanagsaan because we didn't know each other so where do you get that me hitting on him from. Second of all if you have watched the video you would know what he was talking about. He wasn't talking about me but that he doesn't find the city Brasilia the place to be he would rather picked another city that's why he said feel free the world is big and go around it etc. because it was my opinion. You need to read things better next time the truth was right infront of you don't just make assumptions.

Showqi   

Bluelicious;771120 wrote:
Showqi
- Loooooool @ do you want me to add to your Somalis Behind Bars Thread your just too funny man. Stay a gentleman and never hit a woman. Since when does beating your partner mean showing some love? In our culture there is too much fighting going on there should be less fighting and more love. I once witnessed a friends parents fighting and her mother hit the father on the head with a pan :eek:

Blue, you miss understood me. What I said was: Dadka qaar baa aaminsan (some people blief). So please don't include me those peole:mad: I am a peace loving brother. Ma'anigaaba dagaal xasuusanaya, intaan qoslayo ayaabu wakhtigu dhamaanayaa.

Now tell me did your friend's mom used a flat pan like this one, kkkkk kkkkkk images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-01ZEm7UR6_KfcVuyw1B

BOB   

You’re seeking for a guy who got banned and all these brothers want to help you find him? How times have changed!!! Back in my heyday when I still had my hair and natural white teeth I’d have been the first one to say forget him ‘His loss is my gain’ and made you forget about him in no time but then that’s me with my old school mentality but these younger lads who are trying to help you find a guy whom you’ve never seen or don’t know from Adam have a different mentality to me.

No wonder we have a new term called Metrosexual, where its part of the norm for a man to own as many bags as his sister and have pedicures and manicures every week and a Brazilian wax every other week, no wonder there are no street brawls anymore because guys have just done their nails and wouldn’t want to ruin that. Tolla’ayoo Tolla’ay RAG ma saa baa u dambeesay?

Peace, Love & Unity.