Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Mogadishu 2012

BOB   

It touches your soul when you see a group of people that has been through hell for more than two decades and can still afford to smile and retain their human dignity by trying to forget the horrific reality that fate has forced them to deal with. The human spirit is unbreakable no matter how foul the circumstances and most of all humanity has no boundary and I salute my brothers and sisters in Mogadishu for their resilience for they’ve paid for our collective sin as a nation.

Somalina, Thanks for the most amazing pics I’ve seen for ages, you really made my day.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Dervish   

Amazing pics of Moqdishu. The city really needs a marketing/ advertising company to start a business there. All those storefronts that are painted should be removed and in its place erect some sort of signage. Either printed awnings or Lighted signage

Somalina   

Maaddeey;776418 wrote:
^Qaranimo.com dawladda maa leh?

Ps. Ex-Fiera waaye!.

:D :D :D

Jawaab:

"Dhulka soow anigu malihi, Dalka soow aniga malihi, gumeeystaha dhacaayaa geeridu dhibeeysaa, waqtigii dhamaayoo kudhaqaaqi doonaa"