Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

CHALLENGE FOR RAMADAN-CAN YOU DO IT

Ramadaan Kariim to all of you

Brother Khayr thanks for the challenge and motivation.

In order to meet the challenge during this Ramadaan, I bought a Quranic digital book called PenMan. It is a fantastic digital book in which the whole Quran is programmed. You can listen to the Qur’an in high quality voice, while watching Qur’anic text in Arabic and English (translation). You can recite, read, learn and memorize the whole holly Qur’an at anytime, anywhere. It is a perfect tool. I highly recommend it- better than any electric-Qur’anic gadgets I have ever seen.

You can find it in your local Islamic book stores or your local Masjid.

For more information, Click on the URL below:

http://www.penmanusa.com/hqdb_qh.html

Changed   

lucky u are very welcome

surah baqra

50. And remember We divided the sea for you and saved you and drowned Pharaoh's people within your very sight.

51. And remember We appointed forty nights for Moses, and in his absence ye took the calf (for worship), and ye did grievous wrong.

52. Even then We did forgive you; there was a chance for you to be grateful.

53. And remember We gave Moses the Scripture and the Criterion (Between right and wrong): There was a chance for you to be guided aright.

54. And remember Moses said to his people: "O my people! Ye have indeed wronged yourselves by your worship of the calf: So turn (in repentance) to your Maker, and slay yourselves (the wrong-doers); that will be better for you in the sight of your Maker." Then He turned towards you (in forgiveness): For He is Oft- Returning, Most Merciful.

55. And remember ye said: "O Moses! We shall never believe in thee until we see Allah manifestly," but ye were dazed with thunder and lighting even as ye looked on.

56. Then We raised you up after your death: Ye had the chance to be grateful.

57. And We gave you the shade of clouds and sent down to you Manna and quails, saying: "Eat of the good things We have provided for you:" (But they rebelled); to us they did no harm, but they harmed their own souls.

its just sad god saved them from pharoah and his people and they were not thank full , they were raised from death and they were not thankfull and when the prophet left for 40 days they worshiped the cow, , they didnt even think about it :eek: sad walaahi.that shows how un thankfull they were :mad: :mad:

ALLAH O AKBAR redface.gif:(

LuCkY   

Chapter 47 Muhammad:

7. O ye who believe! If ye will aid (the cause of) Allah, He will aid you, and plant your feet firmly.

8. But those who reject ((Allah)),- for them is destruction, and ((Allah)) will render their deeds astray (from their mark).

9. That is because they hate the Revelation of Allah. so He has made their deeds fruitless.

10. Do they not travel through the earth, and see what was the End of those before them (who did evil)? Allah brought utter destruction on them, and similar (fates await) those who reject Allah.

11. That is because Allah is the Protector of those who believe, but those who reject Allah have no protector.

12. Verily Allah will admit those who believe and do righteous deeds, to Gardens beneath which rivers flow; while those who reject Allah will enjoy (this world) and eat as cattle eat; and the Fire will be their abode.

13. And how many cities, with more power than thy city which has driven thee out, have We destroyed (for their sins)? and there was none to aid them.

14. Is then one who is on a clear (Path) from his Lord, no better than one to whom the evil of his conduct seems pleasing, and such as follow their own lusts?

15. (Here is) a Parable of the Garden which the righteous are promised: in it are rivers of water incorruptible; rivers of milk of which the taste never changes; rivers of wine, a joy to those who drink; and rivers of honey pure and clear. In it there are for them all kinds of fruits; and Grace from their Lord. (Can those in such Bliss) be compared to such as shall dwell for ever in the Fire, and be given, to drink, boiling water, so that it cuts up their bowels (to pieces)?

16. And among them are men who listen to thee, but in the end, when they go out from thee, they say to those who have received Knowledge, "What is it he said just then?" Such are men whose hearts Allah has sealed, and who follow their own lusts.

17. But to those who receive Guidance, He increases the (light of) Guidance, and bestows on them their Piety and Restraint (from evil).

18. Do they then only wait for the Hour,- that it should come on them of a sudden? But already have come some tokens thereof, and when it (actually) is on them, how can they benefit then by their admonition?

19. Know, therefore, that there is no god but Allah, and ask forgiveness for thy fault, and for the men and women who believe: for Allah knows how ye move about and how ye dwell in your homes.

20. Those who believe say, "Why is not a sura sent down (for us)?" But when a sura of basic or categorical meaning is revealed, and fighting is mentioned therein, thou wilt see those in whose hearts is a disease looking at thee with a look of one in swoon at the approach of death. But more fitting for them-

After aLL thats been reveaLed to us we stiLL question it- redface.gif yet we dont think twice about the haLf-truths the kuffars feed us...cajiib!!! :rolleyes:

Khayr   

" And Noah called upon his Lord, and said: "O my Lord! surely my son is of my family! and Thy promise is true, and Thou art the justest of Judges!"

"He said: "O Noah! He is not of thy family: For his conduct is unrighteous. So ask not of Me that of which thou hast no knowledge! I give thee counsel, lest thou act like the ignorant!"

Juz 12, Sura Al-Hud, v.45-46

Salaamz,

This eye stood out from my readings.

The msg is very HARSH & BITTER,

but oh so true.

Fi Amanallah

Khayr   

Salaamz,

Just wanted to know how some nomads are doing

with their readings during Quran.

Any difficulties in maintaining the Juz a day

recitiation?

Have u set up a daily routine?

Do u find it challenging to read at day or

night? Which is more difficult?

Personally I read mostly while I'm on my way to and from work. The weekends are a bit difficulty

cause during the day, I feel drained and lazy

then the evening roles up and things get busy

with iftar and taraweeh.

Fi Amanallah

masha allah that is good if ya all keep a juz a day cuze i really don't i think i have finished ten juzes, and too many tests coming every week it eats my time by the way how can you read when you are driving khayr that is if. taraawiih.. oh how i long for those long nights i wish oneday i move to a city were there is taraawiih, iam in the middle of gaalo where there is no musjid no muslims..period

Raxmah   

Khayr

Alhamdulilah I really dont have a problem reading a juz a day, the recitation on some juzes were difficult, but with transliteration and a listening to the quran had made it easy.

N.O.R.F   

I'm a affriad i have just finished reading Surah An Nisa (Juz 6), disappointing i know, i need to excelerate this next week. The main difficulty has been driving to and from work, i dont get the chance to read as i would if i was on public transport. I get home at 7pm, shower and straight out to taraweex for 7.30pm, eat after taraweex, then by then i'm falling asleep heading home.

I thought I was the only one experiencing problems...I'm not even half way thru. I have never been good wit deadlines...

New Challenge: Complete reciting the Qur'an...no matter how long it takes.