Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

2012: The year of dialogue, transition and way forward for the Somali people.

Somalia   

FreshPrince;769218 wrote:
So, you rather not see Awdalites rule themselves as an Autonomous State within a Federal Somalia?

I am just saying what I think is likely to happen.

Carafaat   

2012 is so far so good. It has been only 4 months and all is going in the right direction. Somaliland and Somalia are talking, there is a Somali owned process to establish an central goverment in Somalia. there seems to be a concensus on the horizon, only details are being discussed. We agree the need for strong regional admins not based on clans. And we are atelast talking and discussing other issue without the old futile ideological debates, cause we know where everyone stands. now is the time for a deal.

Inshallah, kheyr.

RedSea   

We all seem to be planning ahead for the unknown, stuff we have no control over, as if tomorrow is promised to us. Have any of you stopped to think of what will become of us? Will we be here tomorrow at this time or on our death beds ready to be transported to the grave?

I have been informed of people that I knew, grew up with, who have passed away recently. Some were younger, healthier than I was, whom suddenly the angel of Death showed up and relieved their souls by Allah's command. That could be anyone of us at any time at any given moment. I think brothers and sisters, we should first start thinking about ourselves, Surely each of us is to look after his/her own and if you complete that task is to look after those who are closest to you.

I don't mean to buzz the party, but just thought i reminded you and I lest we forget, what awaits us, death and return to Allah SWT.

Jazzakkalah Khayran.