Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Spiritual Out-Patient Clinic

Nur   

An e-Nuri Business Venture Development

The Spiritual Out-Patient Clinic

Nomads

Our health is taking a serious beating these days due to genetically altered, chemically preserved , artificially processed colored foods. While these chemicals do their wonders inside our bodies, spawning reactions that would corrode your car engine in a minute, we calmly sit back on our soft couches in our chemically cooled and heated homes using remote controlled gadgets to open our garage doors, operate our refrigerators TV and turn lights on and off without getting up from our soft sofas, all these factors adding to our bad health.

Our bodies which are designed by Allah to take abuse to an extent, can only take so much, once the threshold of abuse is crossed, safety mechanisms fail, we feel sick, we throw up or feel like we are on a carousel at Disney in dizziness, we rush to the nearby hospital for help where the Doctor (Dr. WOL?) diagnosis our condition and shakes her head in disbelief. " Mr. Calool Weine, your condition is serious, your cholesterol level is high, liver functions are alarmingly showing deterioration, you need to change your diet, to detoxify your system in order to save your vital organs, its sad that you are only 29 years old " says the internist.

That was your body

That was your body on bad diet and no exercise

That was a Potato couch .

Your body is just the window dressing of your soul, the essence of creation and being, have you noticed how we Somalis refer to a dead person as " Meytka" the minute a person passes away? no longer do we refer to that body as a person, the person is gone, leaving behind a bag of fat and weeping relatives, the soul departed the body, the abused vehicle of the soul to meet its maker in heaven.

Our soul, just like our body, takes a similar blow from an stealthy enemy, Satan, who corrupts its inner files with wrong messages and visions. Without a periodic deletion of these bad files, our souls become so corrupted, we can act and utter words that show how far our soul has deteriorated, I personally know of one such person in my own family, a young and a promising person, who slowly lost a very valuable healthy soul to Satan, descending from the height of the Himalayas in faith, to the lowest point of an aimless animal.

That person is now spiritually dead, but biologically alive. But I have no doubt Allah gives life to the dead, however, it has just dawned on me, "how could I have missed the signs of that persons ailment and sickness?" it took a long period of time until one day, I was face to face with a complete stranger, someone I knew so much turned to someone I have never met.

In memory of that person, I imagined the establishment of a clinic to save such individuals in our lives, so that we can offer our help before it is too late.

Unlike bodily ailments, the spiritual illness is not felt, in contrast, it is enjoyable, and fun, today, I was discussing business with a dear friend whose shining dark black beard kept shrinking every time I see him, while his wallet is kept growing bigger and his preoccupation with the worldly desires is noticeably increasing.

Change in our spiritual health is very stealthy, our actions can be the best way to monitor our spiritual condition at any given time, unfortunately, there are no diagnostic gadgets in malls to measure our iimaan pressure gauge to ward off an spiritual mental stroke.

Based on the above observations, e-Nuri and associates are warning Nomads on this water hole, to either shape up, or ship out to the next life unprepared for a torment that will make a day in Nairobi's refugee camp as pleasant as a serene resort in Palau.

In the coming days, we shall look deeply into the ailments of the soul, how to diagnose them, how to cure them and how to regularly check up on the vital signs of deterioration of the spiritual values that justifies our temporal existence on this planet in the first place.

Inshaallah, time permitting, we shall take you to a tour behind the clinics doors to show you how we are preparing to receive spiritual patients who are in dire need to be seen and treated.

till then, please pass the word to your family and friends, e-Nuri Doctors may even consider making house calls for those sick Nomads unable to visit the clinic for an extra fee, a sincere Duaa prayer. (When Nur is in your neighborhood)

Please take the following self test:

1. If you find out today that you have six months to live, what would be your priorities from that point on?

2. How much time and effort do you spend on your own desires compared to the well being of the poor and the needy, relatives and humanity in general?

3. Your regular prayers are the litmus test of first defense line against Satan, how are they? quantity and quality?

..............................to be continued

Nur

2005 e-Nuri Spiritual Healing Clinics

When Part of You Is dying.

Nur   

WOL and M U H A M M A D

Accept my late Eid Mubaarak wishes for you and your loved ones in Allah.

I just took a dive in reality during the past few days, took advantage of Ramadan and eid, and a few social gatherings here and there, around Europe and North America, UK is always an axciting experience, one young couple I met in Leicester taught me a lesson on how to memorize Quraan, their method, simply there is no business at night without ( Subcis), so if a spouse needs it bad, she or he has to make sure that the tajweed is right in addition to memorization, but I wonder how a person under the influence can properly use their head? Also I found that Nomads in the Mississauga, Toronto, Ottawa area to be of special breed compared to the Maryland, Virginia, Minnesota, Cincinnati crowd, or greater Chicago area for the same matter, but Florida is a special case, apart from few Doctors the rest are not as active in community work as their northern counterparts, anyway, e-Nuri Winter expedition can knock your door anytime, we are interested in spotting social ailments and we enjoy devising a cure, from Quran and Sunnah of course. If you open your heart, we will insert Love of Allah in it inshAllah.

Nur

Muhammad   

Loools, I wonder too, guess there is no stronger motivater. :D

welcome back akhii, I'm sure e-nuri will keep us warm in the winter & keep the frostbites of the qalb at bay.

wajaba al-shukru `alayna

ma da`a lillahi da` ..

Haneefah   

It's good to see you back and posting walal, I hope you enjoyed your eid and trips smile.gif

Originally posted by Nur:

I found that Nomads in the Mississauga, Toronto, Ottawa area to be of special breed

Yup, yup, you can say that again :D Had we known you were coming this far to our neck of the wood, you would've received the ultimate welcome treatment! Lakiin, adaa is qadiyay dee,lol.

Nur   

Abraar sis.

Thanks for the good feeling walaal, I had the pleasure of being with crowd at this huge Eid gathering in Toronto on Thursday, The international Park, never seen so many Nomads in a western country like that b4, laater great food, and a lotta visits with people who were present when my grand pa was getting married, I listened to stories about my folks, I never knew that if Sayyid Mohammad Abdallah Hassan did not invade a certain village, my grand pa may not have travelled to meet my grand ma, and events would have been different at SOL, so, in a way, Sayyid was a factor in my development, hence that of some SOL viewers. This past Friday, I attended a great Juma prayer at Khalid ibnu Walid Masjid, an overwhelming Somali presence, the young Arab imaam, discussed one of my favorite topics, Money, the story of Qaaruun, and what it does to people, I could not have agreed more. As for food, I was fed very well evrywhere, the festive season is when to put extra pounds to survive the Anarchy in our country, I ate at two restaurants, one run by a family, mom and pop, daughter serving home made pasta with delicious stake, and the other day we ate at this restaurant which was so unique it has the worlds smallest masjid, one person masjid, so in effect you are the imaam and the mamuum at the same time.

Nur

Salamu alaykum

Toronto has a huge somali population, Allahu musta'an.

if your in that part of the country again, pm inshallah, I would like to inshallah have some Shay and Helib together.

Originally posted by Muhammad:

I'm sure e-nuri will keep us warm in the winter & keep the frostbites of the qalb at bay.

Amin.Looking forward to be inspired.

Brother Nur, Im glad to hear your back and had a great time mashallah. Toronto always brings back good memories, God bless the nomads that end.

hodman   

Brother Nur your post really made me think alot about a relative of mine especially this part

a young and a promising person, who slowly lost a very valuable healthy soul to satan, decending from the hight of the Himalayas in faith, to the lowest point of an aimless animal.

That person is now dead spiritually, alive physically, but Allah gives life to the dead, however, it just dawned on me, how could I have missed the signs of that persons ailment and sickness? it took a long period of time until one day, I came to face with a complete stranger, someone I knew so much turned to someone i have never met.

This exactly describes him but am not ready to give up on him because Allah guides whom he will to his light.A while back he was doing better and had even started trying(for a while it seemed like my efforts had started to pay off) to be a better muslim but now he is worse than ever and has even picked up some aweful habits that make me die inside as well.What would you and the other brothers and sisters recommend I do to help him.

Nur   

Salafia Dawa

JZK Yaa akhii, for the Shai and haleeb, I love my Shay with cold Halib on th side,However, unless you live near Highways QEW, Interstate 81, 401, 427, 416, and 417, e-Nuri winter expedition may not be able to join you for tea party, as our convoys cant delve deep into Dixons Countryside Caffe or nearby Tim Hortons, ( Honey curls are my fovorites) given the bad weather in the coming and e-Nuri commitment for the advance of the Nomadic peoples.

WOL

Thanks for the welcome, outpatient business is inspired by Nomads like yourself, whose profession is for the body like e-Nuri business for the soul. InshaAllah we shalll join forces and exchange notes to capture body, soul and mind of the Nomads in the west.

Hodman

you ask:

"What would you and the other brothers and sisters recommend I do to help him"

My take on this is that you keep in touch as much as possible, like what happened to me, the patient will begin to dislike you, and even try to distance himself from you, because Satan has a lock on his comprehension, he will see you as bad, and view his habits as good, a wide gap will develop between you two, so be prepared for a rough ride with that patient, if you show patience, understanding and tolerance in his troubled times, you may be able to save him from his own evil. A single soul saved earns you better than the entire world in value according to hadeeth.

Nur

hodman   

Thanx 4 the reply Nur.I have seen alot of what you said about resistance! It's a fierce battle btw me and shaitan for this particular person because Iam not quite ready to give up,hope I have the courage to go on.It gets really frustrating sometimes.

Haneefah   

Originally posted by Nur:

I never knew that if Sayyid Mohammad Abdallah Hassan did not invade a certain village, my grand pa may not have travelled to meet my grand ma, and events would have been different at SOL, so, in a way, Sayyid was a factor in my development

What a discovery eh, who woulda thought the great Sayyid influenced people in such mysterious ways, lol.

Oh, and I'm a SIS.

Nur   

For Nomads who are drifting away,

This is red flag, assess your journey toward Allah while you have time in your hands.

Nur