Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

I am not a Secessionist, so don't call me one

Is is true the independence thing happened 20 years ago whether recognized or not that's besides the point it did happen so holding him for something that happened long time ago is unfair.

Thankful   

Carafaat;766508 wrote:
Thankfull read my post above.

I did, and you make it out to be that the clan elders decesions in 1991 was final! Clearly it is not, as a growing number of people are public supporting unity with Somalia!!! Therefore anyone who does not in my eyes - is a secessionist, unless recognition is given.

Look, you started the thread, so you need to expect questions to be asked.

Finally, I keep bringing up the Borama issue because I have yet to hear any of our secessionist give their opinion on it. (Except for the same comments "demostrations means we have democracy, because only democratic places shoot live bullets to intimidate.")

Carafaat   

Somalina;766596 wrote:
Carafaat I won't call you a secessionist from now on. All you had to do was ask, and you did. Good move.

Thanks Somalina:D

You are a true wadani. they are very rare these days. But inshallah we will learn our people what wadaniyad(love for the land and the people) means and show them the way.