Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Reer Muqdisho's Song for the Samaters

looool, this sounds more like something a disgrantiled secessionist would like to paint of the noble Samatars, what the heck would rer xamris have against the Samatars? in another note, this succinctly asks what I have been asking fellow maalis for a few years now, I shall save it:

soomaalaay mas'uul iyo mudananihii la doortaba hadaad maya tiraahdaan, dalka maamulkiisi iyo meheradiisa gaarkaa, ma malaa'ik socotaa madax looga dhigayaa?

lol .. desperate secessionists, soomaalidiids, are taking desperate measures….

thank you very much Messrs Samaters you have sent the secessionists project down the drain.

secessionist means the one who seceded .Why all this cry from otha people! Time & again you proved you won't be a thing without somaliland.It shows everywhere on how you react on everything concerning SL.Be real men & concentrate on issues at hand.There's nothing absolutely you can do on how SL goes about it's business...It's well known it's not somalinimo on your part but pure hate.Who is going down the drain?the one the whole world couldn't convince to lay down their ****** guns & so many billions & energy spent on them.The one every little army is coming from around the world one after anotha & couldn't make a dent...you guys are the biggest joke.The one their skeletal children & mothers seen around the world on evening news.Just shut up till you come up with something worthwhile.What you doing is like ugly lady constantly scratching the face of the prettier one.OOOOPS.

raula   

I don’t mean to be disgusted but your comment on “skeletal children & mothers” was repugnant. Please try to refrain from making indiscriminate remarks punctuated with clan infested rancor be a blanket commentary for the poor souls who are caught in this SOMALI mess; long brewing between our ancestors (be it Somaliland, Somali proper et cetera). Would you have voiced the same sentiments to the conflicted regions of the Sudan or Rwanda etc? I doubt!

burahadeer;762495 wrote:
secessionist means the one who seceded .Why all this cry from otha people! Time & again you proved you won't be a thing without somaliland.It shows everywhere on how you react on everything concerning SL.Be real men & concentrate on issues at hand.There's nothing absolutely you can do on how SL goes about it's business...It's well known it's not somalinimo on your part but pure hate.Who is going down the drain?the one the whole world couldn't convince to lay down their ****** guns & so many billions & energy spent on them.The one every little army is coming from around the world one after anotha & couldn't make a dent...you guys are the biggest joke.The one their skeletal children & mothers seen around the world on evening news.Just shut up till you come up with something worthwhile.What you doing is like ugly lady constantly scratching the face of the prettier one.OOOOPS.

What a spleen

Some times I think Jacaylbaro, after introducing Oodweyne to SOL (who in turn recruited NGONGE), has now opened a school in Hargeysa to photoshop, cay, habaar and at times post spleen like remarks such the one above .

In other words buurahadeer is adhering to the Jacaylbaro school of thought of how to get the shit beat out of the collective separatist spleens :D and post them on SOL forum.

Jacayl barow qoor iyo xeraba ka daba gaallee :D

^LooooooooL....You mean JB has created an army of unpolished minions to do his dirty work. I will give him the benefit of doubt though he sometimes give in to his tendencies.

NGONGE is just a classical opportunist and sucker for art of politics and here he believes Sland is ahead of the pack. SSC is his favorite illustration. And what we say about my friend Oodweyne....

Oodweyne is the brain, Jacayl the organizer and NGONGE is the mouth. The soldiers are many but Ayoub and Suldan stand out.

Ibti was sent to Hargeysa because she could not be trusted in London where she intermingles with Somaliweyn folks. Red Sea, with origins in small town called Bali Gubadle, has finally been bought by the ideals of Alshabaab. I don't know where Qudhac is anymore but some of the minions speak like him.

War wuxu naf ma leh, except North and Lady Blessed, the two are the best Hargeysa has thus far offered to this forum. Ilaahow noo daa

^War ninyahow Ibti kasaarba but nobody knows what North wants, I think he just wants nice far in the Jubba and near the Indian ocean. Lady Blessed waa marwada SOL oo dhan.

^^I take Ibti back from this mad group.

Ibti, along with Northern and Lady Blessed will serve the bridge between Somalia and Hargeysa , insha allaah