Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland - Recognition - No Downsides - Congratulations!

LOol @ Gaalka, waryaa watch at what you say lest you be revoked from your proud 'Somalilander nationality'

Gaalku is condescending, in a nutshell, he's saying, "You are British subjects, SL don't worry or cry, you will get there, Is ok, stop the crying" :D

I listened to all of it, and basically all he's doing is comforting you. Simple as that. Marka cid kale hawaydiin hana dhagaysan Odagan iska baashaalaya.

I and millions of fellow Somalis have known all along that the so called slanders are nothing but lackeys who like to serve their former white masters. As a student of International law I couldn't help but laugh at the blatant lies that this man is presenting to the poor unsuspecting slanders.... Let me tell you that the so called Sland has no basis or legal ground for recognition. In fact in accordance with international law, all countries required to respect the territorial integrity of the Republic of Somalia and must refrain from assisting secessionist and separatist regions like Sland.

Somalia   

I love the Uncle Tom comments on YouTube.

I cant describe in words
how much I appreciate this message as a Somalilander.

Mr Jeremy, British people understand Somaliland more than any other country. Britain should take the lead on re recognising Somaliland again, there should be now doubt about recognising Somaliland again. As a friend of Somaliland, if you continue your support, Somaliland will definetly acheive its goal of re recognition. Many many thanks.

Thank you am honoured and humbled by this nobel task
. Appreciated!

,no doubt Somaliland will be the frontrie of Africa when it comes democracy, justice.The 3.5 millions of Somalilander and their diaspora will soon enjoy good quality of life.I might sound too optimist but fact will point to that we are democratic country with vast minerals resource.However thier is may challenges laye ahead before we reach the ultimate goal. The question of succesfull Somaliland is not if but when .

Thank you so much,
Mr. Jemery Carvey CBE
a great friend of our nation

thank you a lot for the great job you for great country the Republic of Somaliland.

you really honest and peace loving person.....keep going on...

i hope for you a good luck.

Why go ahead and write the full title including CBE? :D

To see anything positive about Somaliland hurts some people to the core, and it's not recognition of Somaliland they have a problem with, that's a smokescreen. No the hate is far deeper and more sinister and it's the people of Somaliland they hate. The sons and daughters of Morgan are on a mission. I just hope no sane patriotic Somali person gets taken in by these creatures who's currency is hate. They will fail just like there predecessors and we will be victorious inshallah.