Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Hotel SSC

Abtigiis   

looool@guba saga. I was weary of this spin, but nonetheless, if by reminding them of their misery, I am inciting them for violence, so be it. I don't think the issue is about incitement. If someone calls you bald seeing you are carrying a head similar to that of Cigaal-Shiidaad, you will definitely get upset. But that won't give you hair. Facts are facts, and I stand to be corrected on this if I made any incorrect statements.

The rest is ego, and Oodweyne had done a marvellous job of buttressing the SSC ego with talk of how gallant, generous, and tall they are. He even talked about the beautiful and enchanting SSC girls, as if these are not the ones Sheikh Adan Siiro is saying it is perfectly islamic to molest and forcibly marry them in dozens. Is Oodweyne implying that the SSC is incapable of producing real politicians, but that they only sire tall and beautiful girls? :D

There are no shortage of SSC anger and uprising. After several false starts, including importing veteran colonels like Sabareey, and the Xaglatoosiye saga, we are now in the Khaatumo series. SSC had several "brainstorming sessions" in the past to come up with rarely implemented declarations. Now, they have moved to "mind-boggling" sessions, of which Khaatumo is one.

Abtigiis;761460 wrote:

Abdikhadar, this is
tirtirsi
not mocking. I hope you see it that way. And also I know the real SSC people are not in this forum. What we have here is people like VAl and Malika, conditioned and softened by their environment and few disaporan who have lost the temper of their ancestors. I write what I wrote here on Xargaga and other forums, and you would have read my name in the obituaries.

LoL...the trouble with you, dear, is that you are totally bonkers. Nothing wrong with dacaayad or kaftan. Somalis are Somalis - dhibaato, dagaal, walaaltinomo iyo Muslimnimo ayey isku darsadaan. Unfortunately there is too much gaajo and everyone only thinks about their stomach these days. Ideals do not a salary make.

Malika   

Nice try @ A&T - It all boils down to how one can control oneself - Perhaps your right, there is an element of conditioning on my part, as I have lived my whole life with all sorts of human race. Marka there are times, am bewildered at how Somalis can be so aggressive or so inhumane with each other.

As for the SSC cause - ah. Lets wait for the conference to end - if it will be futile or not.

ps. What are you advocating my friend? More Somali blood spillage on the lands of Somalis by Somalis??

Carafaat   

Malika;761625 wrote:
Nice try @ A&T - It all boils down to how one can control oneself - Perhaps your right, there is an element of conditioning on my part, as I have lived my whole life with all sorts of human race. Marka there are times, am bewildered at how Somalis can be so aggressive or so inhumane with each other.

As for the SSC cause - ah. Lets wait for the conference to end - if it will be futile or not.

ps. What are you advocating my friend? More Somali blood spillage on the lands of Somalis by Somalis??

Good question there. Except for insulting SSC, what is Abtigiis advocating here?

Duufaan   

I read this article at allboocame.com.

is Abtigiis the author of this article ?. SSC people are not divided and never been divided. SSC are known their indiviualist and indepedence. a new formula have applied

Geel kala sirbana waanigii soobar gooracaye

waa soo sidnaa xeedhyihii saabka lootolaye

sagaal cishiba waa intii sahanku laalaane

abtigiis salfududaa wuxuu sugayo muudhowro

Saalax   

I think the Garaad group have always been followers from the Mad Mullah to Siad Bare rather than leaders maybe that is where the problems

lie.

Abtigiis   

Saalax, :D :D Hard to dispute that, mate. But then, isn't following better than anarchy and going into all directions in swirl that never has a beginning or end. That is what the SSC are doing. :D They are as colourless as water and as directionless as octopus.

Malika, I am only stating facts. I know what I say here won't lead to bloodshed. At least that is what I assume when I write about SL and PL. Maybe, I am going too far by going for the hot-bloodied SSC. :D

Saalax   

Abtigiis kkkk being followers is better for them then atleast in the Mad Mullah times they reached heights they could

have never dreamed of under the leadership of a man from Somali Galbeed before it came crushing down.

Saalax;761761 wrote:
Abtigiis kkkk being followers is better for them then atleast in the Mad Mullah times they reached heights they could

have never dreamed of under the leadership of a man from Somali Galbeed before it came crushing down.

Hey little man, miyaad soo luntay? You think you can partake in kaftan between adults? Dadka ha ku soo dabo dhuuman if you intent to belittle whole groups, yaa? Warka cadeyso ama iska aamus.

After he was totally owned in other larger , more consequential debate, Abtigis has resorted to create 'kaftan' threads, which itself is a weak copy of separatist talking points about SSC.

I am not at all surprised.

NGONGE   

Valenteenah.;761774 wrote:
Hey little man, miyaad soo luntay? You think you can partake in kaftan between adults? Dadka ha ku soo dabo dhuuman if you intent to belittle whole groups, yaa? Warka cadeyso ama iska aamus.

I think A&T finally got what he wanted. Heh. :D

Saalax   

Valenteenah. please do not inject emotions to the thread and make this personal. I have nothing against the Garaad group just speaking history.

Abtigiis   

First, a point of clarification. Saalax, I thought the one's you were saying like to follow but never lead were my own folks. That is why I agreed. If you meant the SSC, I can't support you. I know they are directionless; but I have no proof to say they can't or haven't led.

Second, Ngonge is right. If Val could do this, what about the rest? :D Somehow,I knew it was coming!

Xinnfanin, who said I am owned elsewhere? We missed your one line jingo, which curiously is always the same, but somehow we still enjoy. :D

Oodweyne, I believe you subscribe to the school of thought that think SSC is only about tall girls. You have repeatedly talked about this tall girls, but refuse to answer my question about your opinion about their capacity to produce leaders with better caliber than the pay-phones you use in Hargeisa like Xaabsade! :D

LoL....Well, go ahead and give him what you got, Mr Oodweyne. I promise not to return to this thread until it's all over.

:P

Saalax, you know very little about history.