Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Patriotism

Sheeko gaaban

Ninbaa dhakhtar yaalay aadna u xanuunsanayay oo naf dhawr ahaa waxa soo booqday walaalkii oo aad uga naxsan una duceeyay inuu ilaahay caafiyo, Balse kii xanuunsanayay ayaa ku yidhi ILAAHAY ha i caafiyo oo ducada ha ii aqbalo, markaan kaco hadaanan labada lugood kaa jabin, ma inaad meelgaadhaysaad moodaysaa aan soo kaco, Kii kale halkii ayuu ducadii uga waday isagoo raaciyay intaad xaasidkaas igu tahay anigu waan dadaali oo waan horu mari.

Qofkii caqli lahi wuu fahmayaa doqona loo sheegi maayo.

GaroweGal;761402 wrote:
ToughGong.... I wouldn't stoop to a such low level to hurl insults and waste my valuable time trying to reason with a low life like you.... this reminds me of the saying " don't argue with a fool coz people might not know the difference". Your fictitious and fabricated map is a testament to how far you and your clansmen are out of touch and demonstrates how drenched and deluded state of mind you slanders are in to put on the world map a fiefdom that doesn't exist and is just a figment of your feeble imagination.

Al I hear is. Blah,blah, blah you peple are like a broken effing record

Somaliland is a country no matter whether you like it or not.Now get!! with your cuqdad ridden diartibe of vomit

N.O.R.F   

Somalis love to demonstrate their 'patriotism'. Whether its SL, PL, Somalia or whatever, none of it really matters. The price of bread remains the same.