Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Patriotism

NGONGE   

Valenteenah.;761095 wrote:
Is it necessary to post the images of pretty flag-clad girls to prove patriotism?

Eye candy is ALWAYS necessary, you unpatriotic objector. :D

Carafaat;761176 wrote:
Your faith in patriotism is weak bro. What do you care if there is antitheses to your thesis. An antitheses should only make your thesis and thus patriotism only stronger. But I see it does the opposite. It makes you doubt your faith in it and therefór your whole case.

You are trying to have your cake and eat it too, only if the world was that simple:-)

I love the sincerity and total guilelessness of Carafaat when he says Somali patriots should be happy about Somaliland's achievements!

I think maybe you mean the achievements of the population and not the administration? Because as a Somali, you can be proud of the achievements of your fellow Somalis. But patriotism, in essence, is love for one's country. How could a Somali patriot then be happy about the break up of that very same country?

Do you follow now, Carafaat?

Valanteena what about the achievements of the government for creating a peaceful state the transparency of the system are somalis from the nfd if they try to break away from kenya are they also considered unpatriotic.

Carafaat   

Valenteenah.;761199 wrote:
I love the sincerity and total guilelessness of Carafaat when he says Somali patriots should be happy about Somaliland's achievements!

I think maybe you mean the achievements of the population and not the administration? Because as a Somali, you can be proud of the achievements of your fellow Somalis. But patriotism, in essence, is love for one's country. How could a Somali patriot then be happy about the break up of that very same country?

Do you follow now, Carafaat?

Val, According to most Somali patriotist the break-up is not existent, Somalia is one country and Somaliland uma aqoonsana dal gaara .

So if you follow this line of reasoning you would expect that a patriotist would be proud of the achievements as he/she doesnt recognize

Somaliland as a separate country.

Dabrow   

Carafaat;761128 wrote:
Any positive achievement. Like the two you have mentioned.

My point was that patriotism is not determined by the flag you support or wrap yourself around with but by any positieve contribution to the people and the land.

I'm proud of nothern somalis and their progress but patriotism is determined by the flag and nation.

GaroweGal;761136 wrote:
ToughGong.... I couldn't help but notice that the newest nation in the world, the Republic of South Sudan, which gained its independence on 9 July 2011 is not on your fake, fabricated and fictional map but the so called, self declared, break away region of North West Somalia is on the map. What is the world coming to? some people must be deluded and daydreaming .....God help you and your clansmen!

Has it occured to your limited intellect that these might have been printed prior to 9 july 2011

Some people SMH

ToughGong.;761358 wrote:
Has it occured to your limited intellect that these might have been printed prior to 9 july 2011

Some people SMH

ToughGong.... I wouldn't stoop to a such low level to hurl insults and waste my valuable time trying to reason with a low life like you.... this reminds me of the saying " don't argue with a fool coz people might not know the difference". Your fictitious and fabricated map is a testament to how far you and your clansmen are out of touch and demonstrates how drenched and deluded state of mind you slanders are in to put on the world map a fiefdom that doesn't exist and is just a figment of your feeble imagination.