Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Xiinfaniin deserves an apology

Carafaat   

in earlier threads Xiinfaniin was accused by some people of being a pseudo nationalist for opposing the Kenyan invasion and even being inconsistent. Some even said he supported the Ethiopian invasion back in 2007 while opposing the Kenyan, like the most Puntlanders have. But I have looked up old threads from back 2007 and Xiin did oppose the Ethiopian invasion and has not supported Yeey in that. So the man is consistent and cannot be accused of inconsistency or chearleading for Xabashi's(like General Duke).

I think Xiinfaniin deserves an apology. Abtigiis should start with the Mea Culpa as he has thrown the first stone. then Ngonge for supporting Abtigiis accusation against Xiinfaniin, of being inconsistent.

Abtigiis   

If at all he deserves redicule and verbal lynching. If he hasn't supported Yey, good for him. In hindsight, we now feel we may have been wrong about that too. So, there is nothing that shows his opposition then was based on good judgement. The same way his current opposition could also be based on ego, and to earn the title of 'the most consistent man in SOL'. We don't begrude him of that title. We happily grant him. But all consistencies are not a merit. Hassan Dahir Aweys is consistent too.

The think is I am shocked Xinn is playing fear-mongering saying if Alshabab are defeated the next scenario is foriegn-controlled "Statelets". This is outrageous. Don't we already have such "Statelets"? What is "Puntland"? What is "Somaliland"? What is Galmudug"? What is "Ahlu-Sunna Wal jamaaca?" Creations of the TFG? How can Xinn present a predictament we are already in as a potential scenario?

Oodweyne suggested a good thing. Xinn's horizon is two scenarios: "foriegn controlled statelets" and "Alshabab resurgence". I believe the first scenario (which is a misnomer because it is actually a reality we live in) is my choice. Provided that these foreign-controlled statelets have a semblance of peace and order like Puntland and Somaliland. And then the next step will be how to bring these togather. Alshabab are also foreign-controlled. So, the choice is not between a foreign-based entities against native forces. This is a false choice. If Xinn believes the UN and the US will not take the side of the Somalis if Alshabab goes out of the picture, then he may well settle for tiny republics in SOmalia, for there is no other force that can help Somalia, including somalis themselves. Bal Alshabab'kan somali lagu shaambadeyey aan aka taqalusno, deedna aan eegno inaan aduunka ku qancin karo inay wax inala qabtaan, ileen inagu mana heshiin karo, waxna maqabsan karnee.

NGONGE   

Stuff and nonsense. :D

Xiin deserves no apology nor does he expect one. Xiin is big and verbose enough to withstand and counter everything that I and A&T could throw at him. Plus, Carafaat, you need to go further back and check how the alliances in this place change. Xiin is a good cyber friend of mine who occasionally gets it right (for the record, he has not done so since June 2006 :D).

On the many occasions when his wrong opinions coincide with a bad week for A&T, the two join forces and attempt to take on all sensible, reasonable and correct people (such as myself). At other times, he would seek the support of the emotional nationalists (and, to be honest, it's not really hard to win the support of that dreamy lot; all you have to shout is "Somalia ha noolaato" and you'll get two dozen of them shouting back "ha noolaato" and telling you that they always thought you were a great man).

Marka, like the Courts, Peace Caravan, Farole, SSC & the recent “invasions” Xiin is wrong in trusting his wayward “gut instinct” (for, with him, it has always been more gut instinct than actual analysis or deliberation).

Still, forget Xiin and let’s talk about you Carafat. What’s your exchange rate warya?

Carafaat   

NGONGE;761001 wrote:

Still, forget Xiin and let’s talk about you Carafat. What’s your exchange rate warya?

What do you mean?

NGONGE   

^^ It's ok. I got my answer from the other thread where you say your end goal is world peace. Qac baad tahay, adeer. :D

It is fair to say that xiinfaniin is an exaggerated online persona that does not warrant all these attentions he's being offered in these boards.

He does not deserve apology nor dedicated threads

Abtigiis   

xiinfaniin;761084 wrote:
It is fair to say that xiinfaniin is an exaggerated online persona that does not warrant all these attentions he's being offered in these boards.

How can you say that about you? You are not an exaggerated persona; on the contrary you are underrated. For whoelse can sell such flimsy yarns - made of conspiracy theories, conjectures, gut feelings and pessimism, as real cotton (meaning real policy and stratiegic recommendations) and get away with it? :D No one else Dear Xinn. You have perfected the art of hoodkwinking, which usually gets a willing ear from innocent youth and the uniniatied who are easily titilated by nationalistic slogans. You feed them barfaced chicanery for breakfast and doomsday scenarios for supper. Otherwise, whoelse would take the scenario 2 you projected of 'a somalia made of small foriegn-controlled Statelets' as something to hit us next rainy season? Whoelse doesn't know it is a hurt already adminstered to our body-politik which will take years to heal?

Whoelese but you dear Xinn would be able to tie the survival of the TFG and any workable governance framweork in Somalia to what happens to Azania and Gandhi? And we have seen how endlessly people debated such an inane domain for weeks, with some even swearing that what transpires in the Jubbas will determine what Somalia's fate will be? All along you managed to expertly cover from anybody's view the northern horizon where this new Azania disease is endemic, with unmatchable sophistry and wordplay?

No, my dear Xinn, you are underrated. If you could market such sour and fermenting milk with such aplomb, where others with fresh (dhay) milk are struggling to sell one cup, we can imagine the speed with whcih you will finish your stock if you had fresh milk!! :D :D

But I concur with those who say this place will be boring without Xinn. He is a good debater, to give the sea-robber (pirate) his loot. That he tries to sell damaged or pershiable goods as real material doesn't diminish his appeal.

I don't believe Xiin flogs baarixi goods. I think he tries to stay on the middle road in a land la is gilgilayo. He is a bit like a deep-rooted tree standing tall in the midst of a hurricane and not bending to the rain and sleet and flying debris that's pummeling it. He has his eye on the horizon. Simply put, he rocks. :D

Abtigiis   

Valenteenah.;761204 wrote:
I don't believe Xiin flogs baarixi goods. I think he tries to stay on the middle road in a land la is gilgilayo. He is a bit like a deep-rooted tree standing tall in the midst of a hurricane and not bending to the rain and sleet and flying debris that's pummeling it. He has his eye on the horizon. Simply put, he rocks.
:D

This is a huge endorsement for the Horse man, coming from Barwaaqo. But I trust it is her compassionate side not her discompassionate side that is talking here. Otherwise, it is really clear Xinn is like a crook tailor who sells stictched up trousers as a new wear, saying the stiches are vogue. :D

How the great mind of Valenteenah mistook a dead wood protruding from a sandy ground, oblivious to the life around it, neither moved nor concerned by the winds and hurricanes, for a deep-rooted living tree, only she can tell us!!

NGONGE   

A&T, the source of Val's confusion might have something to do with Xiin's description of himself as an "exaggerated online persona". Marka, if you exaggerate deadwood maxaad heli? :D

p.s.

I agree, Xiin rocks (but sometimes it's only through the old shoes we keep lobbing at him). :D