Sign in to follow this  
sweet_gal

(Nasa): Sunrise from the West

Please read, very interesting article.

The science of astronomy states that the speed of planet Mars has been decreasing in its course toward the eastern direction in the few past weeks to the level we notice the "waver" between the east and the west..and on Wednesday the 30th of July the planet movement stopped going toward the eastern direction..

Then in the months of August and September...Mars changed its course in the opposite direction to the West- and that until the end of September..which means the sun will rise now from the west on Mars!!

And this weird phenomena of the opposite movement called "Retrograde Motion" Most scientist state that all the planets will go through the same once at least and our planet Earth is one of them. Planet Earth will move in the opposite direction some day and the sun will rise from the west!!

This might occur soon and we are unaware!

The rise of the sun from the west is mentioned in the hadith and this is the major sign of the day of judgment, most if not All, the minor signs have occured. Wake up.

Our beloved messenger Mohamed (Peace Be Upon Him) said: "One of the signs of the hour..the sun will rise from the west, where no longer tauba (forgiveness) will be granted" !!

And the strange thing..most of our Shariah scholars mentioned that the rise of the sun from the west occurs only once..on that day..the sun will rise from the west..then again from the east..and continues until Allah wishes..and this is similar to what is happening to Mars..it stops, then it changes its course of direction for a short period of time..then returns to way once it was.

And Abdullah Bin Amro (R.A.) said: (I memorized from the messenger (SAW) a hadith I will never forget..I heard the messenger of Allah (SAW) say: The first aya to come the rise of the sun from the west) [Ahmad]

And the messenger SAW "Allah (SWT) places HIS hand at night to forgive his morning sinners, and places in the morning to forgive his night sinners until the sun rises from the west" [Muslim]

This piece of news is very important as it brings with it a great sign of warning and remembrance of the coming of a new WORLD - the world of the Hereafter And it is also good material for calling others to ALLAH s.w.t. -

whether for muslims, the unwary of us or the kufar. When we show this hadith that was told 1400 years ago about this miracle..you will see InshaALLAH, a lot will enter this beautiful religion...And the muslims if they see this phenomena happening in Mars..who knows maybe it would bring them closer to our CREATOR.

May Allah (swt) keep all of us in the Right path and provide us with success in this world as well as in the hereafter.

Please pass it on...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is no God but Allah Subhaanahu Wa Taala. Muhammad Salallaahu Alaihi Wasalaam is the final Messenger of Allah.

Blessed   

Salaams,

Some one sent me this email, it's kinda scarry if youre not aware ofit happening. I always thought that it was going to be a major world wide phenomena.

Si kasta ba ha ahaate, We should be preparing for a demiss - either way.

JZK Khair sweet girl for the article. It is indeed more food for though. No one can say exactly when the day of Judgement will arrive, but we should indeed take heed of the Hadith of our Nabi (saw) as he has stated that is would be one of the major signs of the coming of Yomul-Kiyama.

There were many other sign's mentioned.

I believe the other ones that we should look at and take as greater evidence and perhaps warning of yomul-kiyama are.

1.Women will be dressed, but naked.

2.Time will pass very quickly

3.Very Tall buildings will be erected

4.Promiscutiy and teh acceptance of Gay Marrigaes will be rife.

5. The worst Men will be the leaders of Nations

6.People will travel in metal Carriages

7.Killing will be wide spread a daily fact of life.

and many more i cant think of right now.

You can say pretty much all of these have come to pass, you need only look around to gather confirmation if you need it.

Then there is no denying the evidence of Islam and its divine origin , and for us muslims we should take great care in practising our deen sincerely and to try to attain as much pleasure from Allah swt.

These are indeed very testing time.

Salma   

I've received this info yesterday as SMS.

It's true nobody knows when his/her life will come to its end. It's better to be alerted.

Thanx

Salam

fauzan   

Assalamu 'alaikum,

I looked up the meaning of 'retrograde motion' and I found that it's actually just an illusion, that it seems as though planet Mars goes in the opposite direction, but then continues in the right direction again.

The reason for this illusion is that Earth's orbit is not in the same plane as Mars. So, although it seems that Mars is changing direction, it's actually just continuing in the same path as normal.

I am a Muslim, and when I read this, I thought it's a miracle. I was going to share this miracle with my non-Muslim friends in da'wah. However, we should always check the truth of something and not just follow blindly. It would have been so embarassing to share this with my non-Muslim friends, only to find out that what I thought was true turned out to be false.

You can find out more about retrograde motion by looking for nasa retrograde motion on google.

Jazakumullahu khairan kathira.

Wassalam,

Fauzan