Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

TFG government welcomes Ethiopian troops into Somalia

Abdul   

The tfg doesn't control anything in Somalia.Any country can send their army anytime and this is what somalia has become.

Carafaat   

Abdullahi Yusuf and his chearleaders must be smiling today. As they are joined by many others, for their treasonous acts of bringing Ethiopians to Somali soil.

Dabrow   

omar12;760254 wrote:
lolol the thing is all this talk about other african countries or IGAD, or even western nations wanting to control somalia for their interest is crazy,Somalia has no gold, silver, and even after all the rumors not a drop of oil has been found. It has nothing to even plunder. All kenya, wants to do is shut up the barking dog so it can sleep. I wish things were different but they're not, and blaming everyone from USSR,US,UK,EU,NATO, AU to IGAD wont solve a thang.

You did not answer my question bro.

And somalia is rich in natural resources: uranium and largely unexploited reserves of iron ore, tin, gypsum, bauxite, copper, salt, natural gas, oil reserves in the sea. And the worldwide race for resources has begun, if you was not aware of it.

With that said. I dont think blaming everyone is right thing to do. Somalis put themself in this position and only we are capable of rising from it.

Foreign armies has now prolong the suffering of Somali people. is this whats in our interest? No, we must oppose this.

omar12   

Foreign armies has now prolong the suffering of Somali people. is this whats in our interest? No, we must oppose this.

This is kinda true about the past. But for right now dont the ends justify the means. If al shabab is gone and international aids agencies can work in southern Somalia to help people suffering from famine shouldn't we put our pride to the side?

Dabrow   

omar12;760410 wrote:
This is kinda true about the past. But for right now dont the ends justify the means. If al shabab is gone and international aids agencies can work in southern Somalia to help people suffering from famine shouldn't we put our pride to the side?

LOL...I dont know if that was with purpose, But I see them as aids agencies. lol

And if that was the outcome of this invasion I would welcome that but I dont think that will happen. No pride involved, only love for my home country. Most likely the alshabab will not be defeated but they will gain more strenght and public support.

I know what you mean but southern somalia with its fertile land should be capable of feeding its own people. if alshabab is defeated.

We can accept help but its our duty to feed our people.