Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Ethiopia 5-0 Somalia

yesterday my somalinimo reached new heights. watched somalia destroyed by ethiopia. somali fans were vocal and we were united for a common cause for once. that 'blue' flag served as a symbol and united all of the somalis in the streets. i was waving the somali flag.

382578_10150403649274250_675814249_82787

306483_10150403647364250_675814249_82787

392332_10150403648699250_675814249_82787

305197_10150403649439250_675814249_82787

note: my position on somaliland remains the same. i'm still an advocate of somaliland's right to self-determination.

i was waving the somali flag.

And look what happened ..... 5-0 :D

You should've come out with your Somaliland one ..... then u can support the Somalia team if u want

A_Khadar   

I can see why the lost big.. Somali team is very tired.. Look most of them standing.. After 15 years, Adis still looks the same, just one new glass building.. Stadium even looks older...

A_Khadar;759307 wrote:
I can see why the lost big.. Somali team is very tired.. Look most of them standing.. After 15 years, Adis still looks the same, just one new glass building.. Stadium even looks older...

Loooool @ them only having one new glass building in 15 years omg! Blame it on the khat and qabil bashing each other that's where all their energy went to :P

Jacpher   

Given the situation and the place, this did their best. You can't win it all. Congrats to the dhalinyarada for representing the nation. Job well done.

A_Khadar   

Bluelicious;759310 wrote:
Loooool @ them only having one new glass building in 15 years omg! Blame it on the khat and qabil bashing each other that's where all their energy went to
:P

Ciyaalka qaad ma cunaan baan u malaynayaa weli, but I know what went wrong, that place is highland so if you don't have much practice over there, you get tired so quick.. Tried to play few times, and vomitted. couldn't even breath in few minutes run..

Yeah the buildings around the stadium are the ones there back then in the 90s, except that glassy one.. And I am sure they still piss outside as they used..

A_Khadar;759324 wrote:
Ciyaalka qaad ma cunaan baan u malaynayaa weli, but I know what went wrong, that place is highland so if you don't have much practice over there, you get tired so quick.. Tried to play few times, and vomitted. couldn't even breath in few minutes run..

Yeah the buildings around the stadium are the ones there back then in the 90s, except that glassy one.. And I am sure they still piss outside as they used..

Hmm I get it so it's like in Kenya where they are above sea level and you need to get used to the difference in heights.

A_Khadar   

Bluelicious;759329 wrote:
Hmm I get it so it's like in Kenya where they are above sea level and you need to get used to the difference in heights.

yep..

^nothing! i was jeering the Ethiopians on lol. they - the somalia team played shit and we left the stadium after some ethios made some unnecessary anti-somali jokes.

Jacpher;759311 wrote:
Given the situation and the place, this did their best. You can't win it all. Congrats to the dhalinyarada for representing the nation. Job well done.

lol@jacques,

if it was up to me i wouldn't tolerate defeat and make pathetic excuses. i was really disappointed by the display of the somalia team. they had no chance to start of with. the first leg played in djibouti ended in a draw (0-0). this time around they completely lost it and the manager is to blame. if i was the president of somalia, i would ensure the team bus takes a detour to a military training camp like the ivory coast team in 2000 after their early exist from african nations cup. it was utterly embarrassing but you're right, i mean what did you expect from a bunch of diaspora freaks representing a failed state. it was an oxymoron.