Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Ethoipia vs Somalia - Second leg

Abtigiis   

60 minutes gone and still 1-0. Commendable, but they need to score one to qualify. Great.

Nuune, how is the Somali team performing. I am at work and couldn't watch.

nuune   

^^ Abtigiis, Ethiopia just scored their second goal now, as a result of one Somali player drippling the ball up and higher and enjoying himself ayaa laga xoogey then Ethiopian played long pass,

Somalia   

Absolutely terrible. Too much acting and fishing for free kicks.

There's not chemistry, too much bold play, not enough passing around.

3-0!, 2 goals in under 2 minutes for Ethiopia.

nuune   

Ethiopia just scored another goal, 3 - 0 now, ufff as my friend Alpha would say

Somalia team need to play long ball to keep that score not pass 3

Somalia   

It's not fitness, it's their ego, they aren't impressing girls in Xamar Weyne, they need to pass around the ball, they don't know how to dribble, who is coaching them? :mad:

Abtigiis   

Don't blame them. No international experience and they are playing in a terrible climate. Only if you knew how tough it is to walk in Addis let alone play football for 90 minutes for lowlanders.

Anyway, I thought he could be bad. 3-0 is ok. They should keep it there. Even big teams lose by that margin on any given day.

Abtigiis   

See my advice before this game. I knew the defining moments will be after the hour mark. I know that place and the kids are flat out. I am sure Ethiopia is missing many open goals. The coach is to blame. The kids should have not run themselvs out in the first half. Egyptians never life a leg in the first half when they came to Addis. They sleep around, feign injury and push the hour. get yellow cards after yellow cards for play acting, but in the second they play well and bring their good players in. They usually get a draw.