Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

Gabay Dhulgariir by Hadraawi

Axmedow nin dheeraad sitoo dhiibsan baad tahay

Tu kalaad u dhaaftaa kolkaad dhaliso tii roone.

Dhalintii caleemaha lahayd waygu dheertahay

Dhawr iyo shan dhawr iyo hadana dhawrarbaa jiraye

Haddaan beegsi kala soo dhexbaxay, tooda meel dhigaye

Labadii dhallaanimo lahayd ways dhar urisaaye

Berberaawi dhuub iyo ka dhuub waysu dhurannaaye.

Ilhaaneey dhiggaagiyo hablaha dhuude falanqeeye

Hadduu dhaguxu kala hayb tirsado dheemman baad tahay.

http://www.waayaha.net/view.php?articleid=2107

Carafaat   

The poem Dhulgariir(earthquake) composed by Hadraawi is a masterpiece. The poem sends out a very powerful message to the Somali people and warns them against the disasters that their ideas on outcast clans might bring in the future. The poem accuretly dismantles all the wild accusations, myths and fake beliefs held on these clans, and forsees consequences unless Somali's refrain from their long time wrong doing against our brothers.

the last part of the poem.

Dhibaatada xilkeedii horaa ugu dhabcaasheene

Maantana sidii dhagax dixeed hawgu sii dhegine

Inta shay la dhawrtiyo haddaan diinta kugu dhaarsho

Haddaan dhaar carriyo caaggan iyo dhaar cas kugu dhaarsho

Inta gabay dhaf leeyahay haddaan kaaga dhira fuulo

Haddaan dhaho hadaan dhigo hadaan weliba dhiib dhiibo

Anigoon wax kuu dhimin haddaan dhegaha kuu buuxsho

Dhaq dhaqaaq ma kaa iman karaa dhiillo lagu baajo.

Dhabtuun baa khalqigu diidayaa meesha dheer tegaye

Dhulgariirka waa laga baqaa waayo soo dhaxaye

La dhex joogi maayoo arlada dheelmashow qorane

Qofba wuxuu dhigtaa baa u yaal dhiilka aakhiro, e

Ninkii dhiiri sheegtow is furo waa dhanaan tahaye.

Maxamed Ibraahim Warsame (Hadraawi)

Cambuulo iyo bun;759126 wrote:
buurahader do you honestly believe that selfrespect will help me to be accepted in the somali society?

Yes I really believe that's the first pillar & know some people succeeded againest all odds.Also I know they were equal in almost every aspect except intermarriage specially in the north and that's the thing need to be worked out.

Carafaat   

Cambuulo iyo bun;759147 wrote:
as far as i am concerned nobody bringed a solution so everyone lets cut the bullshiet and lets addres the problem will ya

Cambuulo,

The issue has long been thaught to be a social issue, which could be solved by inter-marriage alone. But there are enough cases of clan inter-marriage and still it didnt bring the hoped revolution. That is why I think its effect maybe social(discrimination, etc) but it's cause is more a political and economical issue created by the other clans to gain economic and political domination.

Therefor I think we need a radical movement who advocates for revolution rather then a social evolutionary process.

-For example, we should demand for a land rights and own territory(deegaan, has great sympolic value in Somali society!).

-Political share of things. For example MP's, Ministerial and other public positition.

-Economic dimension: Most jobs done by the clans are low paying jobs and people pay far to little for the services provided. Why? So some others can profit from it? So the goverment needs to install a Council for Artisan workers who determines the fair and equal prices and pay for services provided. (a hair cut will cost you 0,20 dollar cent in Hargeisa???).

Siilaanyo has installed ad advising committee to advise him how a quota system can be introduced for the mentioned clans and women. He has installed an young and bright Presidential advisor for Minority Clan Issue's. And thats a good first step, but clearly noy enough.

Somalis do not and did not listen to those great poets ..................... Timacadde's poems are still alive and apply to the current situation.

Carafaat   

Carafaat;759300 wrote:
Cambuulo,

The issue has long been thaught to be a social issue, which could be solved by inter-marriage alone. But there are enough cases of clan inter-marriage and still it didnt bring the hoped revolution. That is why I think its effect maybe social(discrimination, etc) but it's cause is more a political and economical issue created by the other clans to gain economic and political domination.

Therefor I think we need a radical movement who advocates for revolution rather then a social evolutionary process.

-For example, we should demand for a
land rights and own territory(deegaan, has great sympolic value in Somali society!)

-
Political share of things
. For example MP's, Ministerial and other public positition.

-Economic dimension: Most jobs done by the clans are low paying jobs and people pay far to little for the services provided. Why? So some others can profit from it? So the goverment needs to install a
Council for Artisan workers who determines the fair and equal prices and pay
for services provided. (a hair cut will cost you 0,20 dollar cent in Hargeisa???).

Siilaanyo has installed ad advising committee to advise him how a quota system can be introduced for the mentioned clans and women. He has installed an young and bright Presidential advisor for Minority Clan Issue's. And thats a good first step, but clearly noy enough.

-Sponsor and facilitate marriages between majority and minority groups

-Install a quota system for all business, goverment agencies and offices. 10% of all jobs should be awarded to minority groups.