Sign in to follow this  
Knight of Wisdom

My Name Is Khan

Knight of Wisdom;758158 wrote:

Yeah. What do you mean how? Can't you believe that I think you're legit?

I do but I just wanted to know why am I on top of your list. What makes you put me on top of your list out of all women?

Bluelicious;758173 wrote:
I do but I just wanted to know why am I on top of your list. What makes you put me on top of your list out of all women?

Not of all women. GOSH ! It isn't like I've met every single women on the face of the planet, past, present or future. For example, if it was between you and Queen Nefertiti, I'd probably choose the latter. lol

Aaliyyah   

Dee maxaad ilmada isaga khasaarineysaa............

LOl showqi I have no clue bro. When I watch a movie i get lost in the story and see myself in tears lmao

Looool... You cried together and in the end of the movie if him crying made you laugh he's gonna laugh with you too what a bonus that's a keeper. I would choose a sensitive man anyday over one with a pokerface how boring he is not fun

now crying and then laughing together sounds so romantic I hear you Blue loool

BUT..

I still dont want a dude who cries over a movie..waxkaleba haku oooya laakin movie aaa lool (ops xaal qaado Knight lool)

salaam