Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

BBm

Aaliyyah   

Those of you who use your blackberry messenger just wondering if you find it beneficial. Although I have blackberry I never cared to use it lool but I always use to see ppl sharing their pin numbers on fb..and go pin up..I always wonder how many ways do I need to contact someone? I mean its one thing to facebook them? another to email them? and then u can text them? msn bt nt tht many ppl use msn now....and also adding bbm to the list..?? yaab..intaas oo dhan waxa ka fiican calling them :P..

anyways im thinking of using mine..i mean i have it i might as well use it somaha lol..so those of u who use it how do u like it

I can't live without my BlackBerry i'm married to it. You got everything in the palm of your hand Facebook, MSN etc. The most beneficial I find the BBM it replaces the texting, MSN and Facebook all at the same time. It also saves you on your credit which you can use to talk longer on the phone.

I've always felt like if I give out my BBM, people could hack into my Phone and trace everything, calls, messages and so forth.

I recommend you keep your BBM to yourself, really. Giving out your number is enough. This generation is going crazy walahi.

By the way, after the Blackberry Outage, I threw away my phone and bought myself an iPhone 4

Knight of Wisdom;757872 wrote:
I've always felt like if I give out my BBM, people could hack into my Phone and trace everything, calls, messages and so forth.

I recommend you keep your BBM to yourself, really. Giving out your number is enough. This generation is going crazy walahi.

By the way, after the Blackberry Outage, I threw away my phone and bought myself an iPhone 4

Why the paranoia you could wipe out your BlackBerry and it would go back to the factory status.

Knight of Wisdom;757890 wrote:
^ LOL, and how do you plan by doing that?

Sshh... it's for me a know and for you to find out ;)

Ps check out the woman who married 2 men thread I warn you grab your heart before you enter lol.

Aaliyyah   

Knight are you serious? ppl can hack into ur phone cuz they have ur pin number? Never thought of that. I never had it simply cuz I get irritated when even ppl text me long lines? I never understand the need to chat on the phone? like call me dammit or dnt bother lol..bt lately i been thinking of my bbm especially when everyone asks me bal whats ur pin..I guess it is like if u cant beat them join them lol

Bluelicious I only use my phone to call..and the problem i had with fb was..I once downloaded it to my phone and then I found my all contact numbers on my phone? clearly when I was downlading I forgat to untick something cuz thats what i was told later loool..it freaked me out..fb faaido ma leh seriously..all they want is your info :( anyhow congrats you convinced me to use my bbm lol..im gonna try it out. Doesnt hurt!

salaam