Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

The 4.5 is not only wrong, its a crime against humanity

Carafaat   

The 4.5 system is wrong. Not only it institutionalizes Qabyalad and it even advocates institutional discrimination and makes it acceptable. Therefor this system is a crime, a crime against humanity. Comarable with Apartheid. All Somali's should denounce this system and it should never again be introduced in whatever institution.

Siilaanyo would have said, waaaa uuffff.

NGONGE   

^^ Rubbish. For normal people/nations the 4.5 system might seem wrong but for Somalis it is the best ever system to have ever been concieved, saaxib. Q is EVERYTHING. Wax fahan.

4.5 ma aha cadaalad, mana aha Xal.. laakiin xilliga la joogo waxaan jirin wax kale oo lagu heshiin karo si dawlad wadaag ah loo samaysto..

waxaana ay dhamaan doontaa marki la helo nidaam Axsaab ah oo codeyn lagu tartamo taasoo wax badan ka dhiman yihiin..

Carafaat   

Qabiil is to some extent relevant for Somali's. But it should not be institutionalized so that extend. Let people judge for themselves.

May I need to remind you that if SL had such a rigid and institutionalized system, your Adeero Siilanyo, AUN Cigaal and Riyaale would never have become President. As with such a system its all about clan and shorter linrage's would never get a chance.

Only people like myself who have a bigger and longer lineage would make it.

NGONGE   

Carafaat;757484 wrote:
Qabiil is to some extent relevant for Somali's. But it should not be institutionalized so that extend. Let people judge for themselves.

May I need to remind you that if SL had such a rigid and institutionalized system, your Adeero Siilanyo, AUN Cigaal and Riyaale would never have become President. As with such a system its all about clan and shorter linrage's would never get a chance.

Only people like myself who have a bigger and longer lineage would make it.

You're just a windup merchant, adeer. :D

SL does not apply the 4.5 system officially but that does not mean it doesn't exist. As for Siilaanyo, Cigaal & Riyaale getting the job and your people not getting it (horta yaaba hadhay?), well that only goes to prove that "longer lineage" does not equal proven ability. Waa la idin dhacay, inadeer. :D

Garnaqsi   

Carafaat;757477 wrote:
The 4.5 system is wrong. Not only it institutionalizes Qabyalad and it even advocates institutional discrimination and makes it acceptable. Therefor this system is a crime, a crime against humanity. Comarable with Apartheid. All Somali's should denounce this system and it should never again be introduced in whatever institution.

Siilaanyo would have said, waaaa uuffff.

well-done-o.gif

4 5 Is not necessary bad its something the people of somalia agreed on yes its based on clan but why is that bad if they agree on it. The major various clans are all in favor of this formula the communities in somalia did not complain about it have you seen them complain

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;757496 wrote:
4 5 Is not necessary bad its something the people of somalia agreed on
yes its based on clan but why is that bad if they agree on it. The major various clans are all in favor of this formula the communities in somalia did not complain about it have you seen them complain

Bal fiiriya xaasidnimadha, you know 4.5 is going to fail horribly, why you supporting it? :D

Carafaat   

NGONGE;757492 wrote:
You're just a windup merchant, adeer.
:D

SL does not apply the 4.5 system officially but that does not mean it doesn't exist. As for Siilaanyo, Cigaal & Riyaale getting the job and your people not getting it (horta yaaba hadhay?), well that only goes to prove that "longer lineage" does not equal proven ability. Waa la idin dhacay, inadeer.
:D

I know SL doesnt have the 4.5 system. And its good that tis immoral system is not institutionalised eventhaught qabyaalad still exist. Then why advocate for something (in Somalia) which you dont apply for yourself?

The 4.5 System though not perfect is perhaps the most meaningful & judicious addition to the sphere of Somali Politics. Bigger clan groups will certainly have bigger representation than smaller clan groups. Democracy is in many ways the politics of demographics & hence clans with bigger populations ought to have a bigger weight than clans with smaller populations. Far from disenfranchising & driving smaller clans & groups to a position of obscure irrelevancy; it empowers them & guarantees them a position & presence in our political & social discourse.*

A problem arises when a qualified person is refused an employment or even a political or military position he/she clearly deserves simply because of their clan or group affiliation & it's precisely this usage of the 4.5 that should be addressed & looked into.*

The end of any Somali Government should be the empowering & mobilization of the minority & smaller clan groups in our struggle for a truly representative & just Somali Society where a person's true worth is measured more by their ability & qualification & less by their paternal grandfather's last name.*

NGONGE   

Carafaat;757507 wrote:
I know SL doesnt have the 4.5 system. And its good that tis immoral system is not institutionalised eventhaught qabyaalad still exist. Then why advocate for something (in Somalia) which you dont apply for yourself?

Once there is war in Somaliland, I sure as hell would be advocating for the 4.5 system (or similar variants), adeer. After all, I wouldn't want your long lineaged clan to rip me off. Wax fahan.

Powersharing formula's exist every where in Africa and 4.5 is just one of them and besides it's just a temporarily Formula when Somalia gets a permanent government this will drastically change.