Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

Forum Query

Narniah   

Salam/hello

I'm sure I have come across a signature option, uhm I can't see peoples signatures though. Is that cause I'm still somewat new?

Or do I have to get a siggy myself before I can see others. Anyways I don't wanna speculate further I'll patiently wait for a response from the rulers of the forum.

Oh and how come we can't get our own avatars? I've went through hundreds of avatars but I'm a lil worried I might get an avatar that someone here has already taken. I don't wanna copy someone!:rolleyes: No one likes copy cats! And I couldn't possibly bring myself to the daunting task of checking every single persons avatar just to make sure. (pheew).

That's all for now.

Thanks.

Narniah   

I got 1 more Question:

How come when I rep people their reps still stay '0'? Does that mean the Rep system just sits there as 'decoration'? It doesn't seem to be functioning.

Narniah   

I actually Repped people a week ago their reps haven't increased from '0'. I'm guessing they didn't receive it. I haven't got yours either. Thanks.

Narniah;761297 wrote:
It doesn't show who repped me? I can only see dates:confused:

I came across the same thing. I will stick around to also hear about that answer.

Narniah   

May I kindly suggest that the administration of this forum considers replacing the current out of date inefficient Smilies we have. They're totally outmoded and you can't even see what emotion they're suppose to convey as they're so tiny.

Narniah   

Somalia;759048 wrote:
I think it gets added on but not instantly.
I gave you to test, see if it changes.

The reason nothing changed is because you neg repped me.

Here's my thanks:

uV6oo.gif