Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Work from home?

Juxa   

Lol@kk walee taas been kuma aadan sheegin. My family hate my shaqo as it is imagine if I take home 20 dusty files? Habeen madoow guuraayaan.

Malika I like your method, that is the plan

Ngonge zack will tell us when he is ready.

The Zack   

OK, I think y'all took the "work from home" thing to another level when y'all tried it. It is next to impossible to work from the family living/dining room. Distractions, qeylo and qas will take over your concentration BUT if someone has an office at home, (well something that looks like an office, a quite place that nobody will try to distract even ciyaalka) it shouldn't be as hard. You might still not be able to focus as you normally would do in the first few weeks but you can get used to it. Not only it is doable, it is actually enjoyable. Who can beat having the opportunity to work while wearing your PJ's/Macawis/Baati? :)

LOOOL@Nin yaaban.

Juxa, sax u sheeg.

Juxa   

Zack hadalkiisa waxan ka dhadhamiyay that he lives in a mansion with space for an office:)

I still prefer leaving work and going home ready to mingle with the family.

Kool_Kat   

^Fiiri adi, naga daa hee saa u socotay meel uun baa madaxa lala galaa baa noo keentay...War meeshaa madaxa lagashaba, laba madax baa kula galeysa, don't you get it? It is one thing if the person lives alone, or has "full-time" school aged kids, laakiin anigoo kale markey teyda weyn only three hours ku maqantahay school, mida yarna guriga ila joogto, wax soconaayo ma'aha nooh...:o

The Zack   

:D

I see what you are saying. That will be tough. Laakiin hadda yaa hayo when you are away to work? You probably drop them to a day care center or to hooyo's house. That trend shall continue and you will have zero issues. If they are watched at your place by someone else, then working from home is next to impossible.

Showqi   

Kool_Kat;756956 wrote:
laakiin anigoo kale markey teyda weyn only three hours ku maqantahay school, mida yarna guriga ila joogto, wax soconaayo ma'aha nooh...
:o

Why don't you give them broom and dustpan, and hire them as the office cleaning crew. Nimaan shaqaysanin shaah waa ka xaraan...:D