Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Work from home?

Somalia   

The Zack;756519 wrote:
Yea but when its -21 degree, man it aint easy to shovel than snow. It just kills me.

Somalia, how is it odd to live in Somalia? War illeen tanoo kale!

I find it odd Somalis living in Somalia are on forums unless they were shipped there for better behaviour or maybe you are old guys who went back freely.

Join dates go as far back as 2001 on a lot of you guys so I gather you are old men, it's time to pass the torch :D

My sister had an internet connection at her home in Xamar. That was 2003. She paid around $23 per month. Would it surprise you now?

Soomaalida Soomaaliya joogo dadka adduunka ka dambeeyo ka dhigtee. Some of them have access to the fasted internet connection in the continent, ha moodin dad dambeeyo.

The Zack   

Abdul;756564 wrote:
The guy is saying join dates determines your age.What if i tell you im 81 and joined sol last june?

:D :D I know right!! He also thinks that Somalia has no internet connection. He doesn't know that we are online while herding out camels in the middle of no where.

Valenteenah.;756467 wrote:
^ Is that a new euphemism for unemployment? Thought you were teaching.

Wonder how long it takes to drive from one side of Hargeisa to another, surely not that long!

haha.

It takes about 30mins from this side to the 'that' side.

Somalia   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;756548 wrote:
My sister had an internet connection at her home in Xamar. That was 2003. She paid around $23 per month. Would it surprise you now?

Soomaalida Soomaaliya joogo dadka adduunka ka dambeeyo ka dhigtee. Some of them have access to the fasted internet connection in the continent, ha moodin dad dambeeyo.

My point is that you join forums when you are in your teen years, especially a forum like this, making you guys well over 25. That's it.

Somalia   

Alpha Blondy;756590 wrote:
did you refer to me as a dhaqancelis? you imbecile.

No, I asked if you guys were on a dhaqancelis trip, what's with the insult?

Juxa   

I never take work home, it is better to have family life and not take your stress with you. I spend 12 hour days in the office as it is.

NGONGE   

Juxa, you are losing your sharpness, eedo. I clicked on this thread fully expecting you to have a go at Zack with regards to his female boss (she turned out nice, didn't she? Allowing him to work from home and all that). :D

The Zack   

^:D :D nin waalan. This was a random article I read on some website, it has nothing to with me or my boss other than the general "work from home" thing.

P.s. yes she is very nice :)

Kool_Kat   

I leave my personal issues at the door as soon as I come into the office, same as I leave my work soon as I step out of the office! If they allow me to bring my kids to work, then I'll be more than happy to work from home some times...lol On the real though, just before I returned to work, I was offered the option of working from home twice in the five day work week...That lasted about three or four weeks! I rather come in, do my work, and leave to go home to my family...I now work only six hours a day and get so much more done than when I was set up at home and worked 12hrs a day...Wah! Caruur inta ka qeylinaayo, offshore training at 9, suugo dabsaaran, baasto biyaheeda karooyaan, email response due by noon, conference call at 1pm, diaper changing (at the worst time possible)! NO THANKS!!! Bidaar baaba igali rabtay...

Malika   

^Ha Ha ..

I tend not to take work home, it has to be soooooo important for me to ever consider bringing work into my home space - come five o'clock, I wear my hooyo/cook/cleaner/ laundry lady /home-tutor/quraan teacher hat on - and life at home commence.