Sign in to follow this  
Moulana

Buug xiiso badan oo Madaxweyne Cabdullahi Yusuf uu qorey,maalintu dhashey ilaa xiligaan ayuu ka shee

Somalia;756498 wrote:

263cvfp.jpg

Look at Abdullahi Yusuf's face.

Does that face look like a face heading to Jannah? lol

Does that face show any signs of innocence? lol

Does that face have any likability, any signs of creditability, any signs of LEADERSHIP? lol

It's obvious that Abdullahi Yusuf is heading towards playing Hide N Seek with Hitler in HELL, where he truly belongs for killing hundreds of thousands, maybe millions of Somalis from the 1970's to the present.

May he perish in Hell, and may his supporters/followers perish with him in Hell, Amin !

Somalia   

Knight of Wisdom;756533 wrote:
Look at Abdullahi Yusuf's face.

Does that face look like a face heading to Jannah? lol

Does that face show any signs of innocence? lol

Does that face have any likability, any signs of creditability, any signs of LEADERSHIP? lol

It's obvious that Abdullahi Yusuf is heading towards playing Hide N Seek with Hitler in HELL, where he truly belongs for
killing hundreds of thousands, maybe millions of Somalis from the 1970's to the present.

May he perish in Hell, and may his supporters/followers perish with him in Hell, Amin !

I didn't know you could judge a person by his looks, but your last comment is downright twisted. I know you like qabiil but you just wished hell on millions of people even some in your own "SSC" that I know.

Illahi ha ku caawiyo.

Somalia;756534 wrote:
I didn't know you could judge a person by his looks, but your last comment is downright twisted. I know you like qabiil but you just wished hell on millions of people even some in your own "SSC" that I know.

Illahi ha ku caawiyo.

Actually, Abdullahi Yusuf has the LEAST supporters. He is hated by ALL Southern/North/North-Western/North-Eastern/Somali Galbeed and some portions of Central SOMALIA.

The only people that like him is his IMMEDIATE sub-subclan, the so-called O.M. So, yeah...he definitely won't be missed. lol

As a Somali Nationalist, even if my own brother is a Abdullahi Yusuf supporter (God-forbid), I would cut ties with him.

Somalia   

Knight of Wisdom;756536 wrote:
Actually, Abdullahi Yusuf has the LEAST supporters. He is hated by ALL Southern/North/North-Western/North-Eastern/Somali Galbeed and some portions of Central SOMALIA.

The only people that like him is his IMMEDIATE sub-subclan, the so-called Omar Maxamud. So, yeah...he definitely won't be missed. lol

He's supported by every beel except the people of Mogadishu and Somaliland, yours included supported him. Don't make stuff up, Somali Galbeed liked him too, Jubboyinka loved him, Puntland, even the ones that didn't agree with his policies respected him.

Your comment was so twisted you should be banned from the forum.

Somalia;756537 wrote:
He's supported by every beel except the people of Mogadishu and Somaliland, yours included supported him. Don't make stuff up, Somali Galbeed liked him too, Jubboyinka loved him, Puntland, even the ones that didn't agree with his policies respected him.

I think it's self-evident. I don't need to argue about something that is very obvious. The guy is hated by Reer Bari, Reer Nugaal, Reer SSC, Reer Maakhir, Reer SNM, Reer Awdal, Reer Jubooyinka, Reer Gedo, Reer Banadiir, Reer Galmudug, Reer Ximaan iyo Xeeb, Reer Somali-Galbeed, Reer Hiiraan, Reer Bay iyo Bokol and so forth.

The only people that support him are Reer North-Galkaacyo, the Israac-District inhabitants. lol

Somalia   

Knight of Wisdom;756538 wrote:
I think it's self-evidence. I don't need to argue about something that is very obvious. The guy is hated by Reer Bari, Reer Nugaal, Reer SSC, Reer Maakhir, Reer SNM, Reer Awdal, Reer Jubooyinka, Reer Gedo, Reer Banadiir, Reer Galmudug, Reer Ximaan iyo Xeeb, Reer Somali-Galbeed, Reer Hiiraan, Reer Bay iyo Bokol and so forth.

The only people that support him are Reer North-Galkaacyo, the Israac-District inhabitants. lol

You take what I wrote and put it upside down.. Good luck your future in this forum, it looks bright, your debating skills superb, your attitude great, your Islamic values outshines the rest.

Somalia;756541 wrote:
You take what I wrote and put it upside down.. Good luck your future in this forum, it looks bright, your debating skills superb, your attitude great, your Islamic values outshines the rest.

Loooool, thank you. Just remember, Abdullahi Yusuf is a filth. His legacy is dark and he is certainly not someone to be proud of.