Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Eid Mubarak Solers

Aaliyyah   

Wishing you a very happy Eid with your loved ones.

Alle tan teedana ha nugu simo.

I figured since Eid is on sunday, I could just wish you guys a little bit earlier :)

salaam

Juxa   

Eid mubarak everyone

This Eid you can do without new Abbayah or eleborate boy's night out

please xasuusta family, friends and old neighbours back home and send sadaqah

Eid Mubaarak SOL forum members

The Eid is on 11/6, the Sunday. Those who are fortunate enough inay xajiyaan oo carafa istaagaan allaha ka aqbalo, kuwa aan weli xajka gudan allaha u kaso ...aamiin

Aaliyyah   

^ I see you edited your post there. Dude you need some love in your life...Eid is time you spend with your family..and if u dnt have any find some qaraabo, especially qaraabo with kids..the laughter of kids makes my heart melt especially in Eid :)..

Eid wacan again.

salaam

Aaliyyah   

Juxa u are so right ppl are always obsessed with new clothes (actually so am i but the first Eid, this Eid I dnt usually buy any clothes that is for myself..for my lil sister probably she will nag me till I say okeeey and she doesnt even take care of her clothes they are like one time use lol)

sadaqada in la bixiyo wa ku saxsantahay, thanks for the advice!

salaam

Aaliyyah;755880 wrote:
^ I see you edited your post there. Dude you need some love in your life...Eid is time you spend with your family..and if u dnt have any find some qaraabo, especially qaraabo with kids..the laughter of kids makes my heart melt especially in Eid
:)

Eid wacan again.

salaam

Yeah, I did. lol, I said I'm gonna sleep in, not pray, not eat and kick back. But, obviously, I will have to eat. But, the point is, every single day is EID for me really and I won't consider one day (or 2 days) of the year as a special day. It's pathetic and a scam created by some self-proclaimed shiekhs to collect money from the naive.

Aaliyyah   

you said u gonna sleep not pray and not eat loool and then u are like every day is eid for me..if that is what u do everyday my heart goes out to u..

subhanalah@ scam created..war bal orad quran ha lugu saare

salaam

Aaliyyah;755883 wrote:
you said u gonna sleep not pray and not eat loool and then u are like every day is eid for me..if that is what u do everyday my heart goes out to u..

subhanalah@ scam created..war bal orad quran ha lugu saare

salaam

No, no. You misunderstood me. This so-called "Eid" that the Muslims uphold to every year, twice a year isn't something I'm feeling. I'll do it the first eid, after Ramadan, but this one coming up....I gotta pass.

Eid Mubarak to the celebrators and Holla to those that won't participate, but rather chillax.