Sign in to follow this  
Muraabidh

The Masjid was the only one left by Tsunami

Emperor   

Subxanna dal jabaruuti walmalakuut

Allah says:

SHAKIR: We will soon show them Our signs in the Universe and in their own souls, until it will become quite clear to them that it is the truth. Is it not sufficient as regards your Lord that He is a witness over all things?

Clear miracle

N.O.R.F   

Truelly amazing, this happened in two villages with surviving locals thanking allah for providing a place to stay, this somewhat surprised the news correspondent (u know what their like :rolleyes: ) who was probably expecting ppl to question their faith.

This leads me to an interesting article in the Guardian the other day, let me dig it out

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,,1382397,00.html

The destruction of the Portuguese capital Lisbon in an earthquake in 1755, which killed 60,000 people, was the event which helped to provoke the Enlightenment and first caused philosophers to ask more sophisticated questions about God's role than divine vindictiveness towards wicked people.

Christian leaders have had plenty of practice at considering their explanation for disasters, from the Black Death to the Holocaust. Few now however would share the sort of explanation reached by the Emperor Justinian, who concluded that the plague which wiped out a third of the inhabitants of Constantinople in 541 was the result of the city's sinfulness: in that case the "vile acts" of men with each other.

Iqbal Sacranie, the secretary general of the Muslim Council of Britain, told the BBC Sunday programme: "This is the will of God almighty. It is this aspect that is beyond us. Allah knows best. None of us is going to live for an indefinite period. Death always takes place but what form it takes is always beyond us. People of faith need to have a very firm belief in God almighty. It is for God's will. It is for the betterment of mankind at large."

Allahu Akbar

Viking   

Would we have less belief if the mosque in Banda Aceh was wiped out too?

I think it has more to do with the building materials and engineering than a miracle. Allah knows best.

N.O.R.F   

^^are you serious???

Allah willed for the mosques to be the only remaining buildings in both villages, simple as that saxib, what happened to the building materials and engineering on ALL the other buildings???

No, but because they are still remaining, this surely only furthers our belief in the all mighty.

Viking   

Northerner,

Yes I am serious. Look at it this way, let's say your heart stops right now and you died, Allah SWT would have willed for you to die and the Angel of death would have excecuted his command. But that doesn't change the fact that the heart attack killed you (at least that's how humans explain your death).

Child-birth is also a miracle, but you have to copulate (or fertilise through IVF etc.) to reproduce, but it is still Allah SWT's will for you to get an offspring.

^^

Most things tend of have shaky scientific explanations. But one thing you can never explain is faith. Either you got it or you don't. Simple.

It's truly a miracle - one of many that will signal that the End of Times is nearer as each day goes by. Allah SWT has clearly stated in His Word (the Holy Qur'an-al-Karim) that:

"And be ye not as those who separated and disputed after the clear proofs had come unto them. For such there is an awful doom" (3:105)

If this doesn't qualify as clear proof, I don't know what does. Be careful what you wish for..

juba   

^^

a miracle yes but a sign of the end of times? i doubt it. Earthquakes and tsaunamis have been happening since the beginning of time. i do now that this is a sign of Allahs anger at our behaviors.it is a warning.

Originally posted by Viking:

I think it has more to do with the building materials and engineering than a miracle. Allah knows best.

----------------------------------------------

:D:D Sxb..Don't try it..In other words 'There was no Engineering aspect on all sorrounding buildings'..

Engineer your faith to Allah once more!!! smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

let's say your heart stops right now and you died, Allah SWT would have willed for you to die and the Angel of death would have excecuted his command. But that doesn't change the fact that the heart attack killed you (at least that's how humans explain your death).

Now, would it not be allah's will for my heart to stop? Allah may will for an artery to get jammed this can also be explained scientificly yes, but NOTHING HAPPENS ON THIS EARTH WITHOUT THE WILL OF ALLAH! there maybe scientific explanations but what is science without Allah who indeed created all creatures great and small?

ALLAHU AKBAR