Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Quruxda Magaalada Hargeysa 2011

Saalax   

Sawiro laga Qaaday Hargeysa dhawaan. Sawirkan oo muujinaya Muuqalka Guud Ee Magaalada Hargeysa iyo sida ay isu bedelayso

maalinba maalinta ka danbaysa.

di-0JI6.jpg

di-P46C.jpg

Saalax   

Aaliyyah;754562 wrote:
Mashallah my birth place looks cool. Alle ha idin siyaadiyo

Amiin. thanks for your well wishes, Shaw Hargeysa dhalad aad tahay? kk.

Aaliyyah   

yes I was born there but my family left there 88 when the civil war broke out (I believe ppl who moved to hamar from hargaisa were called somein along the lines xabad so caydhasato or eryato or something like..little did tehy know anther civil war will broke out in 2 yrs..in qofna ogeen meshu ka nabadqabayo)

anyways, at the end of the day we are all somalis..alle dhibta na haysata hanaga dul qaada oo dadka xaqa hawafajiyoo...qofkastana meshiisa haku nabad galyo.

salaam

NGONGE   

^^^ Now is the time when we need the photoshop heros to come and do some sterling work, Xaaji. Are you any good with that? If you do some photoshop work on the road in the first picture it will look great (and give an idea of what a proper road would look like). You any good with that stuff or should I ask Caano Geel?