Sign in to follow this  
Knight of Wisdom

Sheikh Khalid Yassin Accused of Fraud?

*Ibtisam;754857 wrote:
What are you ranting on about? this has nothing to do with the Kufar you should probably read a bit about the situation, legal cases facing him and the dawac community and mosques he is banned from. Indeed we are living in dark times when despite the evidence people continue to worship personals/ individuals because they are good energetic speaker. People including wadaads can have weakness- Khalid clearly has it- make dua for him and people should be warned against him and his schemes.

Muslims are not nations either and they are too fragmented to be destroyed.

May allah guide him.

It seems you arguing for the sake of it. You have not spoken to the man, you are not acquainted with the man and you are so quick to pass judgment because of some innuendo. Nevertheless, as Muslims we are instructed not to think the worst of a Muslim unless we have spoken to them directly and found out the situation at first hand. Dearest these are basic Islamic principles.

Oh, It also seems you lack basic Islamic knowledge. Where have you been taught that Muslims are Not nations??

For you information 'the Muslim Ummah' simply means the Muslim nation, we are a nation.

This is the problem nowadays with some of us, we attend a few halaqs and wear a niqab and all of sudden we can speak for Islam and bad mouth those that have more Knowledge than us. What a shame!

I've heard similar allegations thrown at him by some local Asians who has had some dealings with him. I cannot verify their tales as a fact, but when there are so many different people saying the same things then there has to be a grain of truth to it. They cannot all be liars [these are all Muslims too btw].

STOIC   

^ Same thing I was telling the brother Yunis that I read it somewhere(only you heard it from people) of the allegations and if it looks like something is wrong, something probably is wrong.All praises belong to Allah and may his choicest mercies be on our Prophet(SAW)..I personally ask for Forgiveness if my words may have come across as helping any form of slander.As it is great sin to spread or aid slender and Allah himself said in the Quraan "Do not follow any despicable sweares of oaths, backbiters, spreaders of slander"..If this things allegations are true may Allah guide the brother and everyone...I have NOT said the allegations were true just that it raised an eyebrow...

^ have you no shame. let it go. why must you engage in this personal attack against mr.yasin. do you think it makes you look smart for exposing his alleged involvement in islamic racketeering groups. we're all corrupt, well some more than others, but thats not the point.

Carafaat   

Many sheiks and wadaads are actually doing quite well in terms of business and making money.

Sheick Khaalid seems to be no exception. I wish I had such business skills. Somehow the Sheicks never include tips on how to make money in their friday preaches.

Johnny B   

GaroweGal;754879 wrote:
It seems you arguing for the sake of it. You have not spoken to the man, you are not acquainted with the man and you are so quick to pass judgment because of some innuendo. Nevertheless, as Muslims we are instructed not to think the worst of a Muslim unless we have spoken to them directly and found out the situation at first hand. Dearest these are basic Islamic principles.

Oh, It also seems you lack basic Islamic knowledge. Where have you been taught that Muslims are Not nations??

For you information 'the Muslim Ummah' simply means the Muslim nation, we are a nation.

This is the problem nowadays with some of us, we attend a few halaqs and wear a niqab and all of sudden we can speak for Islam and bad mouth those that have more Knowledge than us. What a shame!

Ibti had this comming ?! everybody DUCK! :D

Yunis   

@STOIC - Aamin for all Muslims.

BTW, I have never attributed these serious allegations against him as some sort of conspiracy theory perpetuated of Jews and Kufars. These attacks are coming from polarized Black Muslim community alongside competing sects, suni vs secular orientation.

Not all but most of those hoax conspiracy theories of Jew and Kufars are behind all the ills in the Muslim community does pass a test under critical analysis. The allegation could be true, Allah aclum – but my point is why jump into conclusion without a single evidence. Not a single person came forward and said ‘I was scammed by Mr Yasin and here is the proof’ - doesn’t that raise eyebrows as well?…

Ibtisam   

GaroweGal;754879 wrote:

Oh dear religious one I guess it is okay for you to attack me (a muslim who you know nothing about) in defense of a suppose shikh you like. I went to school not halaqs- Islamic school that is- :P

FYI I do have first hand experience, he was booked for a talk in my local area where we had problems with him- if you had asked I would've told you. It is not his knowledge or effective delivery that is in question. But of course you are not interested in evidence or facts and I dont fancy wasting my time arguing with you or anyone. I am comfortable with my view and judgement about this guy and I dont need to defend it to groupies.

All yur other yad yad ya iyo you are iska daaf- wax ahey waan ahey- adiga you are what you are. This thread is not about me or what I lack or have. :cool:

Johnny :D :D :D Old age has made me mellow out :D

There is nothing sexier than two or more females debating on a intellectual scale. It's truly a real turn on, for me that is. lol

The debate between GaroweGal and *Ibtisam was going smooth, until *Ibtiisam ruined it. *Disappointed*

Polanyi   

mid somali ah owes me 10 pound for 10 years. how much is that plus inflation. If I see him, i'm going to sabaxad tackle him. ha ha lol.As for this issue, unless you had personal dealings with the said individual there is no point in commenting. Doesn't really concern me to be honest.