Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Fear in Islii

A relative in Islii posted this on his Facebook page today. I am going to edit for clarity and brevity reasons.

Galabta waxaan aaday oo socod kusoo maray Suuqa Islii ee magaalada Nairobi. Waxay ahayd sì ka duwan sidii hore, runtii waxay ahaayeen Soomaalida socotay kuwa fara kutiris ah halka awal ay ahaayeen kuwa aad ugu badnaa ama buux dhaafin jiray, qofki been badana uuba dhahayey meel cag la dhiga malahan.

Hadaba waxan iswaydiyey dadka xagee ayey galeen? Yaab ani. Wadanka wax kuu dhaama malahan. Allow nabad kusoo dabaal Soomaaliya. Aamiin

This is how it usually looked in Islii.

91gu3b.jpg

Dad badan ayaa isweydiinaayo, Kiinya maxaa ka talaabsiiye xad beenaadkaas? Faa'ida uguma jirin, Soomaalida kusoo qaxday Nayroobi faa'ida uguma jirto. haba sheegin kuwii kale NFD u qaxaaye xataa waa wada hakadeen, isku socodkii NFD iyo Jubbooyinka.

Kiinya inay iskaga soo noqoto meeshee awal fadhisay wax ka sahlan ma jirto otherwise it will only get worse, I mean especially askartooda markii meydadkooda lasoo celiyo ama qaraxyo waa weyn ka dhacaan Nayroobi. Taas Eebba ma keeno, and I hope inay Kenyaatigaas meeshooda ku noqdaa iyadoo meel fog la isla gaarin.

MMA, I think you and I are about the same age. lol Anyhow, the issue of Kenya's intervention is something that will benefit the Somali people, especially, the clans of Jubaada Hoose, Jubaada Dhexe iyo Gedo. The Shabaab terrorists will be exterminated from Kismaayo Port. After a strong, unified Administration, consisting of all the clans in those three States is build, the Port of Kismaayo will be back in good condition, importing tons of International Aid, enough to sustain the lives of the hundreds of thousands of refugees in the Camps and around those areas.

People will be able to come back to their homes. Kismaayo will come back to life, the way Mogadishu seems like is coming back to life. The Administration of those three States I mentioned will negotiate the full withdrawal of Kenya's military forces from Southern Somalia, in a fashionable matter, that is, when the situation is under control.

I suggest all the haters, hating to see Jubbaland/Azania stand on it's feet and have a viable administration to shut up and mind their own business.

STOIC   

I wouldn't wish my worst enemy on a Kenyan police cell...I think it is SAFE and wise for all Somalis to stay inside untill things calm down...This is temporary methink

Aaliyyah   

I hope things in Kenya settle..it is scary what I hear. Couple of relatives who are there are moving back. it is safer to probably leave there for the meantime.

Stoic I dnt think staying inside will do much..mar haday fowdo bilowmato dadka guryahoda kolay wa logu tagi bay ila tahay? alle haka alaaliyo dabcan and keep them protected im just saying..mesha iskaga taga ba la qaatay inta yacni hawshan kolay meel u dhacaso.

salaam

STOIC   

Kenyan Police wasaqajaan.They can even rob, shoot and arrest for anything atleast that is how it was back in the days,..Unless they have native informers rarely will they just randomly do search and seizures on your property.They will definately put up roadblocks and stand on street corners.....My worst encounter with them was when they hold me up for three hours after i read Isha prayer in South C mosque...hate them wilth all my gut!

They used to do what you described once in a while in Islii, but were restrained by dowladooda. Imagine if dowladda give them a go-ahead attitude or maxaa iga galay attitude. It is very possible and that is very unimaginable.

I especially remember an episode where they killed a Soomaali boy they caught, claiming he was illegally in the city. When they realized he was wearing a heart-supporting equipment only because he showed them the UN-paid heart operation with legal documents, wey ku is istaageen on his chest si xaasidnimo ah. That was in early 2010.

Abdul   

Most of these people support the kenya invasion because they believe it will bring peace to their country.

nuune   

One thing is clear, tickets to Nairobi is very cheap compared to just a month ago, it should be double the price since the holiday season is approaching, woow.