Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Puntland and foreign invasion

Carafaat is an idle separatist by design. In the secessionist politics he is in the doghouse. But in Somali politics he is in-the-know :D :D

Gheelle wax ha weydiin kani waa dhexyaale

Carafaat   

Gheelle.T;754269 wrote:
AMISOM kuma soo socoto Galkacyo iyo PL. Hadalkii Faroole ayaa si khaldan loo turjumtay bay ila tahay.

Faroole wuxuu shirka Jaalliyada London ka yiri " AMISOM iyo Saraakiil ka socatta TFG ayaa yimi PL arkayna inay PL leedahay goobo ku habboon in ciidamadda Somaliya loogu tababaro, si looga baxo ciidanka dibada loo qaadayo." Wuxuu raacsiiyay " Waxaa ku jirta Galkacyo meelaha ay taggeen Saraakiishaas.. PL-na waa soo dhowaynaysaa AMISOM inay ka qayb qaadato, tayaynta,qalabaynta, iyo tababaridda ciidamada PL iyo Soomaliya"

Kuwa leh AMISOM baa Gaalkacyo imanaysa waxay illa tahay inay hadalkiisa khalad u qaadteen.

AMISOM is going to "train" Somali troops in Galkacyo. Isnt that what NATO and the Americans were/are doing in Iraq and Afghanistan as well.

Training nowdays is just excuse to bring troops to foreign soils in order to avoid public outburst. Just like Sheick Shariif agreed with the Kenyan, just to 'train' Somali troops. loool

Carafaat   

Jacpher, inadeer,

I do care about Somalia. And I would love to see all reasonable Somali's from Somaliland, Puntland, Somalia to join hands and free Somali's from those few extrimist in our midst. But if we fight eachother or stand on the sideline and watch brothers battle eachother, only those extremist will gain from it.

That is the reason why I have suggested to support Azania http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/59651-Lets-give-Azania-a-chance..

Not because I have connection or certain interest with the O-clan, not because I am enjoying the long standing rift between cousins/brothers in the Jubba's/Kismaayo, not because of any animosity towards any clan.

Because I fear that the clan wars of the 90's in Jubba's and Kismaayo might start all over again, and this time it could become more disastorous. With more weapons, more soldiers, foreign military support and interest and extremist Al Shabaab gaining from any clan rift and fights.

We need to learn how to make practical temporary compromises for the greater good(peace). And if two(or more) Somali groups/clans/thinking can't resolve something on their own, I belief it would help if other Somali's intervened(non military) and mediate in stead of standing on the sideline and doing nothing. We have seen were this could lead to.

P.S. The reason why this thread is dedicated to Puntlanders here in SOL. Is to unlock a reaction and go in debate from those most opposing the Kenyan intervention/azania initiative.

We need to learn how to make practical temporary compromises for the greater good(peace). And if two(or more) Somali groups/clans/thinking can't resolve something on their own, I belief it would help if other Somali's intervened(non military) and mediate in stead of standing on the sideline and doing nothing. We have seen were this could lead to.

This is a very good point

Duufaan   

Faroole and Gas has changed their mind after Malazawi involved, it said. just only to give false impression for poor Azoonin.