Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

How did we get so wrong?

Jacpher   

Sheikh_Ahmed.jpg

Somalis of all clans, regions and walks of life expected this man to fill the leadership shoes and lead big time. Well mostly did. They put their faith and last effort to drive the message of peace to the Somali populace. They hailed him from the early days of the ICU and some still think he's capable of producing any result. I don't think Somalis of all corners have ever admired and looked up to deliver as they did with him than any other public official in recent history. So far he turns out to be nothing better than a nuisance. Failed us big time. No leadership whatsoever.

How did we get so wrong on Mr Mute President?

The Zack   

In another words, how did the 550 (50% of those named by Shariif Canbe himself) parliament get it wrong? Overall, I agree he is the weakest link and will hopefully leave us alone in August, 2012.

The Zack   

oba hiloowlow;752401 wrote:
Shariif aseey guusha uu danbeeysaa always mark my words,

Every child believes their uncle is a winner LOL. I believed that when I was 12. Unfortunately, this Sharif Canbe individual is incompetent, hypocrite, and hase zero skills to lead the small Mahaddaay village he is from let a lone an entire nation. A failed nation asaga kaba sii daran.

Jacpher   

oba hiloowlow;752401 wrote:
Shariif aseey guusha uu danbeeysaa always mark my words,

Oba: let the gallery see what he has accomplished since he was put on the position? Any tangible results you might share with us other than photo ops? Areey aaseey guusha u dambeeyhee intaad iska deysid. Muxuu soo kordhiyay horta aan is weydiinee?

Zack: I know they're ain't any better but the buck doesn't stop with them. It goes to the top.

Som@li   

He was very vocal before, what happened? overwhelmed? is he masking his inabilities and afraid of scrutiny?

big FAIL

Well Hogaamiye kooxeedyada kooxda uu madaxa ka ahaa hawadeey ka saareen,, Ethiopia asiga iyo nuur cadde ayaa fududeeyay ka bixistooda hadanaa Al shabaab ayuu dalka ka saarooyaa inaba caadi maha! Zack im providing facts okey aniga markaan 12 ahaay qabiil ba ma garaneyn thats the difference between u and me,,

Som@li   

Jacpher, alot of Somalis used to support something that was no good for them, a lot supported ICU without question, when infact they were breeding this Takfirs in the country today, the lesson is never be so sure of anything, Be skeptical!

The Zack   

oba hiloowlow;752409 wrote:
Zack im providing facts okey aniga markaan 12 ahaay
qabiil ba ma garaneyn
thats the difference between u and me,,

Weynaanta baad ku bilowday which is worse.

Waryaa Xaaji Xanta, ninka ha igu dirin dee LOL.

Jacpher   

Som@li: I think that happens because people are tried of years of blood and chaos. They desperately need law and order. Any resemblance of that, they will give a try because they have nothing to lose. This man deceived them big time though. I don't know how he got so many fall for him without being articulate. That makes us naive and well lets not go there with name calling.

oba hiloowlow;752409 wrote:
Well Hogaamiye kooxeedyada kooxda uu madaxa ka ahaa hawadeey ka saareen,, Ethiopia asiga iyo nuur cadde ayaa fududeeyay ka bixistooda hadanaa Al shabaab ayuu dalka ka saarooyaa inaba caadi maha! Zack im providing facts okey aniga markaan 12 ahaay qabiil ba ma garaneyn thats the difference between u and me,,

Sharif kicked the Amxaaro out? Shariif kicked AS out of the DALKA? I didn't know AS were emptied out of the country. When did that happened or is it made up? Can he make Jessus return or make the dead alive? [Astaqfurulaahil cadiim]

Sxb, enough with the make belief crap. Bring something la fahmi karo.