Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Somalitude: The Promotion of a Violent Culture and Mindset

Alot of the Somalis in the USA take some of the negative aspects of American society (eg. Black gangsters) and glorify it. They imitate them, which then leads to them being imprisoned or killed

Like.....alot of the African-American "thugs" lived the type of life which allowed them to be thugs (no father figure, poverty, bad neighbourhood)

But I've seen so many young Somalis who come from middle-income, religious, strong families yet STILL choose to live this gangster lifestyle

Its something that just doesnt make alot of sense to me

aero   

The-freeman;847802 wrote:
anyone who calls people 'porch monkey' is an idi0t, twice. Porch ape!!

How does jungle bunny sound to you? Hopefully idiotic enough for you el porch changitto.

aero;847995 wrote:
How does jungle bunny sound to you? Hopefully idiotic enough for you el porch changitto.

I wasn't calling you porch anything just clarifying that since humans are part of the Ape family. Again, my intention was not to insult.

The-freeman;848003 wrote:
I wasn't calling you porch anything just clarifying that since humans are part of the Ape family. Again, my intention was not to insult.

+1

I've always found it strange that these rappers incorporate skylines into their music videos, yet the anti professional lifestyle they glamorize will never produce any future architects or engineers in their communities.

Blackflash;848171 wrote:
I've always found it strange that these rappers incorporate skylines into their music videos, yet the anti professional lifestyle they glamorize will never produce any future architects or engineers in their communities.

Aww, now stop hating backflash. Leeboi here looks like a future brain surgeon. He has bright career ahead of him. :)

Nin-Yaaban;848174 wrote:
Aww, now stop hating hating backflash. Leeboi here looks like a future brain surgeon. He has bright career ahead of him.
:)

Indeed! He'll be rappin patients to sleep and sooth them with the chorus when they wake up. Onward Master L!

^ Leeboi is doing it BIG time, inaar. :cool:

check this video.

the little weasel-faced habar qaloocian was convinced by his drug-dealer uncle to pursue a career in the music industry. of course, this was to STOP Leeboi from becoming a drug-dealer. logic. ;)