Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Farmer Kicks Rihana off farm for getting Naked

A farmer who allowed one of the world's best-selling pop stars to film in his grain field told her to cover up after she stripped down for a video.

Local councillor Alan Graham said he was fetching his tractor when he saw her and thought it was unacceptable.

The Rude Boy star was filming a new pop video in his Bangor field.

"I thought it was inappropriate. I requested them to stop and they did," he explained.

"I had my conversation with Rihanna and I hope she understands where I'm coming from. We shook hands," he said.

Mr Graham is a member of the Democratic Unionist Party (DUP), the largest political party in Northern Ireland and one which is traditionally conservative in its views.

He admitted that he did not know who the 23-year-old sex symbol was when he got a phone call to ask for the use of his field in Bangor, County Down, for a pop video last week.

"I didn't know who was coming. If the name 'Rihanna' had been mentioned, well, no disrespect but it wouldn't have meant anything," he explained.

Rihanna, one of the most successful pop performers in the world, came to film in the alderman's Bangor grain field on Monday.

She pulled up in a white caravan on the A2 dual carriageway.

Traffic practically ground to a halt near Ballyrobert as drivers strained to get a glimpse of the singer and her cavalcade.

But the DUP man said it was still his field and he wasn't happy with what she was doing.

"From my point of view, it was my land, I have an ethos and I felt it was inappropriate.

"I wish no ill will against Rihanna and her friends. Perhaps they could acquaint themselves with a greater God," he said.

Hundreds of people also gathered by the roadside to watch the impromptu performance with many local school children using their camera phones to record the event for posterity.

The Barbadian first came to prominence in her homeland and the United States before achieving worldwide fame with her 2007 hit, Umbrella.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-15104707

AYOUB   

Nin-Yaaban;748926 wrote:
If there ever was SoL post that needed a picture, it's this one.
:(

I beg to differ. I just don't get what the fuss is all about with this umbrella girl. Never mind running naked around the farm, I don't think I'd look up if she climbed the apple tree. Even if I did look up, I still not know what the fuss is all about. I don't get her music either. She reminds me of a girl who slapped me just because I said she looks and sound like the actress in White Man Can't Jump.

Malika   

^Lool - the Porturican on that movie wasnt a looker dee - I can understand why you got slapped. Astagfirullah.

Nin-Yaaban, must be in jail..lool.

AYOUB;748940 wrote:
I beg to differ. I just don't get what the fuss is all about with this umbrella girl. Never mind running naked around the farm, I don't think I'd look up if she climbed the apple tree. Even if I did look up, I still not know what the fuss is all about. I don't get her music either. She reminds me of a girl who slapped me just because I said she looks and sound like the actress in White Man Can't Jump.

I just wanna see what got him all upset. I don't think she could be that bad looking for him to complain and shutdown the whole thing.

I went to the BBC link and there are no pictures there too. So don't even waste your time.

Showqi   

AYOUB;748940 wrote:
She reminds me of a girl who slapped me just because I said she looks and sound like the actress in White Man Can't Jump.

Ma waxaan laga xanaaqin baa................. That actress sanqaday ka hadashaa,,:D

NGONGE   

AYOUB;748940 wrote:
I beg to differ. I just don't get what the fuss is all about with this umbrella girl. Never mind running naked around the farm, I don't think I'd look up if she climbed the apple tree. Even if I did look up, I still not know what the fuss is all about. I don't get her music either.
She reminds me of a girl who slapped me just because I said she looks and sound like the actress in White Man Can't Jump.

Now if that one was naked in this bible basher's field I bet he would wait for the shoot to finish before complaining (and you would break your neck looking up that tree). :D