Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

steam cleaner

Aaliyyah   

Just wondering what you ladies or men(why not) use to clean your floor especially hard wood floors(since that's my main issue)..

so give me some suggestions when it comes to steam cleaners..

i did some research and decided on dirt devil steam cleaner from walmart? im not sure if its gonna be worth it the reviews online are all over the place.

salaam

Juxa   

Why do you need steam cleaner? do you live in spacious home that makes dusty too quick? if not use normal mop with hot water and specific wood cleaner. it wont leave streaks or white patches.

Aaliyyah   

^ the house is alright and yea it does get dusty pretty fast at least the wood floors do...the kitchen and the washrooms were never much of an issue. Anyways, I ended up buying the dirt devil steamers and oh my god I dont know how i lived without it ..it was so easy to clean the kitchen and the washroom floors without any hassle. But, I AM NOT too happy with my wood floor, i mean it was clean but not as clean as I wanted it..i wanted it beautiful and shiny lol..bt im satisfied..Of course I will continue with my research :D..

salaam

p.s thanks for the tips but i tried that in fact bought so many wood cleaners lol (maalinba saan mid usoo gadanayey they are full of my khaanado...wasted so muchhh money)..

Yunis   

I am new to this SOL Board, and I don't intent to hijack the topic

But Ragoow Aaaliyah haday single tahay ha'la guursado.....a xaliimo in search of tips/tricks of household chores has one of our ever fading heritage still instilled into her..:D

Aaliyyah   

Yunis looooooooool

wlc by the way to SOL...bt seriouslyyyy did u have to put on the spot like that..and i posted this on the women's section :P

Lol @ Yunis. I must admit, that's a bit insulting. What does 'cleaning floors' has to do with our Heritage? haha

Aaliyyah, I think Bona X Hardwood Cleaner is the best choice. "Bona hardwood floor cleaner is hands-down the top choice because it gives great, streak-free results, is easy to use with the fine-spray bottle, and is environmentally friendly."

Oh, and I got that from Google. lol

Aaliyyah   

I seen the bona thing..many ppl said it wasnt good..so i didnt bother. But, thanks for the tip ..

n I ALWAYS consult google and utube it is not even funny..the other day I was telling my mom some new tips for hair growth and she was like naa google iyo utube ee ku waalin oo lacagta ka dhameesan LOL..

salaam

Aaliyyah   

well seriously utube and google are two great sources..you can not compare them to sarah Palin...LOL I must admit there were times where I would find something for my hair for instance and I would go and buy it and and that I would be unhappy with later on wen i tried it but for the most part almost anything I find is beneficial :)..TRY IT!! LOOL.

salaam

No thanks. I'm old school, traditionalist.

I was wondering, how come there is only a "Women" section? What happened to the "Men" section? Also, in the women section, it has subtitles, such as "Ideas, Values, Marriage..etc", as if we MEN don't consider or aren't good enough for neither of them.

Aaliyyah   

dnt ask me that..im not the admin I believe we need men section where u guys can discuss anything other than politics (bt i guess odayaal uun baa meshan jooga odayashaana qolka siyasada bay dhex candhaadhaan)..u should advocate for a men section, I would definitely support that idea lol

salaam

Aaliyyah   

LOL I think the girls in sol are relatively younger than the guys here..from what someone posted one day some members here are 50..so I dont think any lady who is 50 is in sol..probably the older ones are in their 30s..

salaam

Haha, you made it seem like SOL is an exact replica of an ideal marriage, where the man is older than the woman.

What's up with "Salaam" at the end of your replies? lol, are you leaving or just peace-lover?