Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Valuable And Timely Advice

Nur   

Nomads.

Surah Hud always amazes me. I can't think of a time that I've read this Surah that it did not pull me out of my "Kursi Jiif". Today, as usual, while Reading my daily dose of wisdom, I stopped to reflect and leaned over this Quraan lamppost to find a valuable and timely advice from Allah SWT.

Surah Hud

Verses:

112. "So remain on a right course as you have been commanded, [you] and those who have returned with you [to Allah ], and do not transgress. Indeed, He is Seeing of what you do.

113: And do not (lean on, depend on, rest with, be satisfied with) those who have engaged (Allah and creatures) with injustice , lest you be touched by the Fire (for collaborating), and you would not have ( as allies and protectors) other than Allah (when push comes to shove); and then, you would not be helped.

114. And establish prayer at the two ends of the day and at the approach of the night. Indeed, good deeds do away (cancel out) with evil deeds (sins). That is a reminder for those who remember (pay attention).

115. And be patient, for indeed, Allah does not allow to be lost ( misplace) the reward of those who do good".

InshaaAllah I will share with you the deeper meaning of these verses as I have understood .

Nur

nuune   

Jazaakallaah kheyr Brother Nur, this particular Surah has always being my fav Sura even back in Dugsi Loox and many years after that till now, markaan akhrinayo oon qisooyinki Anbiyada dhax-Jibaaxayo waxaan moodaa inaan ag joogaba, Huud waa Suurad cajjiib ah.

JAZAKALLAH. most of the time i donot say my night prayer. i have fear in my heart to burn in hell. but can't understand why i listen to devil if i have fear of hell. i think i need fear of ALLAH rather then hell so that i would start my prayers with happiness.

maasha Allah walaa , markuu stress iqabto hadaan aqriyo Quraanka waxaan dareemaa inaan ciriirigii ka dhaxbaxay sidii dharka oo kale , Alla macaan badanaa markaad Quraanka aqrineyso hadana aad fahmeyso micnihiisa .