Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Somalia Oo ka Mid Noqotay Wadamadii Ka Dareeray Khudbadii Madaxweynaha Iran-(Video)-

Carafaat   

Abdiwali is a US citizens who will loose his job soon and as you know friends of Israel never have to worry about getting a job in NY. His cousin Ayaan Hirsi also landed a nice job with zionist think thank.

Carafaat   

Abdiwali's walkout in the UN only serves his personal ambtition. There is no single other reason why he and his delegation should walkout on Iran like that. But it doesnt suprise me from TFG officials.

Carafaat   

Ofcourse not. Abdiwali is a muslim and in no way comparable with Ayaan.

I was refering to friends of Isreail, how they are taked care off with job. And that anyone who walksout on Iran in the UN, is a friend of Israel and will for sure be taken care off.

Now George and the neacon logic is being applied, either you are with us or you are with the terrorist.

So now, Abdiwali is friend of Israel and in bed with Ayan Hirsi...perhaps he can ask request the Isrealis to open an Embassy in Xamar then.

Carafaat   

Wouldnt be logic to request Israel opening an Embassy.

Cause the TFG cant guarantee the safety of the Embassy or the Israeli staff, they would be on the A-list of every suicide bomber.

loool@siucide donkey...that's not their ammo or style.

Such less creative and crude attacks can only be staged by wonderful minds of the TFG. They should apologize to the donkey.

alshabab wax awooda oo u haray maba jiraan aan ka ahayn iney qaraxya suubiyaan , 2 amisom ayaa dhaawacmay 15 shacab ahna wey ku dhinteen sidaas ayey rabaan , balse waqti dheer ma qadan doonto iney sii wadaan .

c.wali sidaan inuu suubiyo layaab ma ahan , fikir qof qaatayna dadkoo dhan ma wada saameynayo . waagii ayaa ku baryay markii warbaahinta reer galbeedku eey ka dhigteen dhacdadaas qodobada warka ugu doorkaroonaa , waana tan uu hada inkirayo inuu suubiyay walow eey cadahay in marka uu suubinayay maskaxdiisu ineysan fadhinin ee uu arkay un madaxya weyntii oo dhaqaaqday isna wuu kadaba dhaqaaqay .

ayaan xirsi iyo asagana farqi weyn ayaa u dhaxeeyo , habartaa cajuuzada ah ee baadariyada ah iyo nin naftu qabay leyslama barbardhigi karo .

wali c.wali karaamada kama wada buubin ,balse ayaan markaad eegto sawirkeeda ayaadba lacnad Eebe iney saaran tahay dareemeysaa.

yahya007   

now most African countries stayed in the confrence but Somalia forgot that they need not create any external enemy.european countries Australia and other rich countries moved out because they were critised for being power hungry but I don't understand why this Abdiwali and co moved out.I also quistioned why he was prefered over Farmajo. This guy is way behind Farmajo interms of politics.

Nina Fox   

What a colossal embarrasement. Talk about *Nacamleeys* at its best. Even if these allegations were false, I wouldnt put it pass these eri-carbeed puppets who would follow the herd just for the heck of it. Jaahilsanaa waxu.

Somalida horta ma is dhahdeen they always meddlin in affairs aan loo dirsan (just like their father, the US)? I bet they did not even understand the agenda ----despite the translation earpiece.

Carafaat   

Laga yaaba ine delegationkii sheekadan aane la socon ee ku jeedeen Blackberry texting with Djibouti delegation. Djibouti aa ku leheed casuumad aa leenahay hadhoow, kadib wa barjeeninaa.

Marke hareeraha eegeen, oo arkeen Sweden, Switserland, Slowakiya, Slovakia, Spain, Serbia, San Marino oo meesha ka dareeray ee is yiraheen wuu dhaamaday shirkii, ka gaara jaadku intaan aa dhamaan.