Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Back in London and its cold, soggy and depressing!

Let's not be mean with AB, Somaalidu iska celis ayey ku fiicanyihiin so anyone too considerate and nice will struggle at first.

btw, hope you will fully update us about the homeland sxb...

Kool_Kat   

Chocolate and Honey;747602 wrote:
He is the missing the other "facade hell hole" miyaa? Why does he remind me Max? it is like a deja vu.

Umm, may be cuz it is Marx! Yup, that's him...

AB, all I see you do, most of the time, is complain! Try, every now and then, to sit somewhere and say "ALXAMDULILAAH"! Stop cabaadka iyo calaacalka bisinkee...

A_Khadar   

War wiilka hala daayo if doens't release his stress out here where else does he? Wlc back Alph.. I still want to hear more about what went wrong with your potential settlement on a local girl in back home!

I am sitting here agonizing about how i shoud respond to you? one side of me is saying..."Someone one needs to put the misery out of this muthaeffer & put a cap up his azz....so that he can shzt the f up for once and all... The other side,is telling me to pray for you wish you the best and tell you that it will be better...

I dont know which one i should go with...Normally i dont agonize over this stuff..but,for some reason, this time i did and what is worse,is that i felt the need to tell u and the entire sol about my agony..mhmmm....maybe i am gonna commision a poll and ask the good folks of SOL

^ i'm surprised that you've taken such an interest in my d-list celebrity life.

when all is said and done, i just glad to be back home in familiar settings with family and close and personal friends.

I will never EVER return to that sh1T hole. London was the most disgusting place I have ever been to. In Bristol, some niggers starting shooting at one another, we had to take cover. Tottenham was hell. Manchester was the 'hood'. The only thing I loved about London was Buckingham Palace. Man that place looked sensational at night, the shopping was not so bad, at times I felt I was in Saudi with the rich Arabs floating about. That place is depressing, no wonder British people have the highest rate of depression in the west, how anyone could tolerate that horrendous weather is beyond me. London was NOT for me, frankly speaking Europe is not for me.

Alpha Blondy;747736 wrote:
^ i'm surprised that you've taken such an interest in my d-list celebrity life.

Slow news week pal...otherwise,i wouldnt have paid you the slightest of attentions.

Anyway, how are u?-U feeling blu still?

Alpha Blondy;748137 wrote:
hey man, easy with the negativity. its no so bad being here. its cold but soon enough you get use to it.

I am Mr.Negative,you are Mr.Calaac. Deal with it.