Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Zimbabwean Ministers To Be Circumcised

Malika;743831 wrote:
Lol@Ngonge.

But as always Africans are still mystified by 'safe' sex - in some part of africa raping very young children or eating flesh of Albinos apparently cures AIDs...

What do they call Albinos in swahili? i forgot. ....

Just remembered. ZERUZERU(with the help of the internet of course)

Malika, Or my favourite, you can shower off the disease!

I don't know, one hopes that the huge impact, high prevalence and length of time people have been living with HIV/AIDS has improved awareness and prevention. But the capacity for human ignorance is infinite, right?

NG, not a bad try. But it's still not clear how effective circumcision is or can be in regards to cudurka.

LoL@ Zeruzeru. Has a nice ring to it.

nuune   

Zeruziru, just remembered bari dhaxdaa ah baa mid yaroo cadoo-madoow baa naga hor yimid, always they look strange and their eyes are like the shooting star or Cir-shiid, wuu na salaamey salaanta Muslimka, waanu ka qaadney, wuxuu na weydiiyey wadankaan ka nimid, waxaan dhahney Gacanka Cadan, intuu saas noo fiirshey ayaanu ka wada baqney, kadibna nagu yiri Soomaali baad tihiid soo ma ahan, saying in plain Somali, before he actually uttered the Somali words aniga ayaa khaas ahaan u xantey xanteydana wuu maqlayey, waxaana ka mid ahaa hadalada aan dhahey (kan cadee madoo talaw miyaa la isku dhax-qasey, waa offensive words as in la isku qasey the sperm of white people to that of black people), baxar baan dhax tiinbadey, yaxyax iyo cabsi iguma jirto laakin qumaati baan u dhax dabbaashey bahasha, mid waalan oo aniga ila socdey unbaa ku yiri Zeruzirigii waryaa ma dameer-faroow baad tahay soo adigan ku hadlaya ma ahan Af Soomaali,

Zeruzirigii oo hadalkeygi ka xanaaqsanaa mar hore oo waxaan moodeeney the shooting star eyes waaba xanaaq bey aheyd ayaa saaxiibkey ugu darsamey, marka Soomaalideena waxaanu nahey ummad racistayaal ah, kolleey anigu khaas ahaan waanba ka sii xag-jiraa, waana asbaabahan waxa igu qasbey inaan ibnu aadamka dhan aan ka dhax baxey wixii caadiga ahaa un kaliya unbaan xariga u jarey.

^ Ha ha @ Nuune.

FB, thanks for the article, it does shed some light on the matter.

Families of anaerobic bacteria, which are unable to grow in the presence of oxygen, are abundant before circumcision but nearly disappear after the procedure. The researchers suspect that in uncircumcised men, these bacteria may provoke inflammation in the genitalia, thereby improving the chances that immune cells will be in the vicinity for HIV viruses to infect.

Makes sense.

Valenteenah.;743837 wrote:
Malika, Or my favourite, you can shower off the disease!

I never knew this was a thing until the Jacob Zuma used that excuse before he ran for president...while he was on trial for raping a woman he knew was HIV positive...and now he's president, shheeeesh!

Thanks for the very PG explanation Ngonge :D

Nina Fox   

Albinos are killed and their body parts are used for black magic purposes in Africa (can't remember the country) subxanallah,,,,Ignorant iga dheh.

Back to the topic: Niman waaweyn iyo howlahaas saacadaanaa omg. Circumcised or otherwise I dont think it wud make a difference. The only way to prevent that disease is abstinence and I doubt Afrikanintaan inee waxaas iska dhafi doonaan. Allahuma Najeynaa.

What made me laugh is that they're making the Ministers do it. I wonder what prompted this? Was it their promisciuous behaviour or are they trying to set an example for the nation? Yaab badanaa....African sempre African............waxii dark continent naloo dhahey aa qabnaa,,,Aqli ma jiro.