Sign in to follow this  
sharma-arke451

campus girls

Malika   

^Lol.

Indeed @ Blessed, as its said 'Allah guides those whom he chooses to guide' - May Allah guide us all.

Sharmarke, lower your gaze too!

Garnaqsi;743034 wrote:
I personally don't think anyone obsessed with trivialities like the morality of wearing jeans is going to make a good parent anyway. No offence to anyone, of course.

to misquote doesn't make your points strong, at most it reveals the degree of insincerity in your argument . as even aaliyyah reminded you, the point was tight fitting jeans as opposed to wearing jeans .

if the dressing mode is trivial, don't you think to be obsessed with the right to nudity, is even trifling?

Malika   

^I think Garnaqsi is against the empasis put on clothes , whilst other moral issues are being neglected e.g teaching manners/responsibilities/humility etc - is that right Garnaqsi?

Malika;743043 wrote:
^I think Garnaqsi is against the empasis put on clothes , whilst other moral issues are being neglected e.g teaching manners/responsibilities/humility etc - is that right Garnaqsi?

no, no, no,,,,,,,,,,,. he/she is against faith in islam. because that what he advocates for in other threads

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/58442-Complex-Islamic-response-to-evolution-emerges?p=742551#post742551

Garnaqsi   

sharma-arke451;743042 wrote:
to misquote doesn't make your points strong, at most it reveals the degree of insincerity in your argument . as even aaliyyah reminded you, the point was
tight fitting jeans
as opposed to
wearing jeans

Let me get this straight then: what exactly is your opinion on Somali ladies who wear 'normal' jeans?

Garnaqsi   

Malika;743043 wrote:

Yes, I think it gets the priority of things completely wrong. The fact that these complaints come from an androcentric moral viewpoint makes it worse. You don't see these complaints made about the culture of sagging, which is probably more wide-spread in males than what was termed in this thread is in females, and which under the same judgement should be of similar, if not more, concern.

Garnaqsi;743048 wrote:
The fact that these complaints come from an androcentric moral viewpoint makes it worse.

armaa ladhihii lahaa, this is also judgemental. waayo, androcentric means dominated by males or masculine interests. calling other's views by this term9androcentric) is judgemental.

how do you blame others on what you do?

i concur with what most said, apart from this person

Garnaqsi   

genius pauper.;743051 wrote:
armaa ladhihii lahaa, this is also judgemental. waayo, androcentric means dominated by males or masculine interests. calling other's views by this term9androcentric) is judgemental.

how do you blame others on what you do?

i concur with what most said, apart from this person

I pity your grasp of the English language. You should probably work on that before you come to boards like this and try to pass judgments on people's remarks based on the meaning of a word you obviously had to search in futility. Even in the other thread whose link was provided few posts back, the whole disagreement between you and certain someone else was because of what seemed to be your low reading comprehension skills. I don't want to come off as big-headed, but till you fix that I don't think any discussion with you on these matters would be a productive one, and I'll just keep ignoring your mindless gibberish like before.

Garnaqsi;743055 wrote:
I pity your grasp of the English language. You should probably work on that before you come to boards like this and try to pass judgments on people's remarks based on the meaning of a word you obviously had to search in futility. Even in the other thread whose link was provided few posts back, the whole disagreement between you and certain someone else was because of what seemed to be your low reading comprehension skills. I don't want to come off as big-headed, but till you fix that I don't think any discussion with you on these matters would at all be a productive one.

was it not the other time, you accused someone of not knowing english???? hahahaha.

then just that provides the answer for a wicked scapegoat .

false can be defended by only turning u turns. marbo meel umbaad kalac-lacshooni.

no wonder, hadana it will be my handwriting,

Garnaqsi   

genius pauper.;743056 wrote:
was it not the other time, you accused someone of not knowing english???? hahahaha.

then just that provides the answer for a wicked scapegoat .

false can be defended by only turning u turns. marbo meel umbaad kalac-lacshooni.

no wonder, hadana it will be my handwriting,

It's not an excuse to dismiss you. You couldn't make sense of a simple and clear three-sentence paragraph of mine and responded with utter gibberish. You earned this ridicule, so learn to live with it. Don't make yourself feel better because the same has been said of someone else. Take my advice and do something about it for your sake. In the meantime, I will ignore your laughable gibberish.

Garnaqsi;743061 wrote:
It's not an excuse to dismiss you. You couldn't make sense of a simple and clear three-sentence paragraph of mine and responded with utter gibberish.

Then if simple two-sentence explations could not make sense to you, are you also gibberish??? hahaha

why brag of knowing too much, while your logic cannot drag you beyond accepting that you have really originated from ape???

Emancipate your poor soul from audacity .

alxamdulilah,i am way ahead than an evolved ape.

P.s. You did edit to make simple sense.

aaliyyah where are you? I hope you will post the rest, since then was 6. I really loved it.

@gp and garnaqsi, in my understanding, one of you is insincere and the other smart enough to out-do the other. The latter has really loosed, and uses his comprehension as the only indicator of right and wrong.

Having said that, i have to note that women are the cornerstone for the moral uprightness of the coming generation, since mothers are number one teacher's for the young ones

gp, edit part is really funny.