Sign in to follow this  
sharma-arke451

campus girls

jamalo;743954 wrote:
As for the responsible adult somali women, they should pour more emphasis on gaining the compulsory Islamic education & settling down to establish a family, rather than wasting their precious time inhabiting campuses studying for valueless lessons

You can not be serious?? Educated, professional female workforce is nesseary if we want to establish a healthy Islamic society. Also, studying the deen is integral to the life of the Muslim, you don't leave it or cast it aside because of your concerns with dunya.

Education is important part of life and everybody HAS to be educated, however I think it's fair to say careers & motherhood dont mix. A womens job is to get married and raise children. Any effort beside this is useless especially in her life. In fact women would lose if they left marriage, something no fame, honour or position coud compesate. A womans work in public would divert her from looking after her husband and children because she would return to her house very tired & displeased. Who, then, would entertain the other? The man or the woman? Who would fondle the children? Would not everybody then, even the child, be a cog-wheel in a dead silent machine in a life which has no quietness or stability?

What if it is said that we would have half of society without a job? We would answer: Work should contain all the jobless men before any woman is allowed to have office. A working man would support himself and the woman from the other half of society.

Recent tendency of delaying motherhood for the sake of career has its devastating implications too. Ranging from bequething infertility to the offspring to breast cancer epidemics. So this is not helpful either.

mashallah well said. education for a woman is not as important as motherhood. most educated girls turn out to be like ayan hiris types who hate their diin and dhaqan.

sharma-arke451;744127 wrote:
Hahaha. Doesn't this sis realize, she is also telling the girls what they should do?? I wonder maxaa raga lagu hestaa marka??

Control kulahaa!!!!

by the way, don't you see that, a girl is related to a man. And the two are mutually dependant???

Intee loo kala wadaa

Do you read English? How am I telling girls what to do when I clearly said girls are free to choose whatever? Being "related to a man" doesnt give him the right to criticise or control what she chooses to eat, wear, do, study or who to interact. Yes, it's truly pathetic to busy yourself with how other people dress or conduct themselves.

ah so nice really.

Am travelling today, and just few steps from my sit, a man and a women sit,. May be couples, i don't know, but a golden observation. The man dressed in qamiis and cimaadad, the women, masha allah. She is reading quran.

Dadkaas camal is the dream life for many.

Reading quran even while traveling capture my attention.

jamalo   

@Chocolate & Honey. As a reminder...Allah did not give you freedom of choice to go sleep with a drunkard, wear a bikini or a thong or mix/beautify yourself infront of non-mahram men etc etc. Its grossly unIslamic and you are doing it at your own peril. Each and every member who have posted here, knows this. These are exactly sort of freedom the West has corrupted your soul with. They say follow ur heart.

It has been noted that more Somali muslim women are now becoming more pious following their faith but look at you with your treacherous comments!! You should hold your head down in shame and guilt.

Final thot: And reminding you your position in deen & society is not sexism. It is what is required from us because we as muslims owe each other sincere advice. A tradition of our Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W)

jamalo;745235 wrote:
@Chocolate & Honey. As a reminder...Allah did not give you freedom of choice to go sleep with a drunkard, wear a bikini or a thong or mix/beautify yourself infront of non-mahram men etc etc. Its grossly unIslamic and you are doing it at your own peril. Each and every member who have posted here, knows this. These are exactly sort of freedom the West has corrupted your soul with. They say follow ur heart.

It has been noted that more Somali muslim women are now becoming more pious following their faith but look at you with your treacherous comments!! You should hold your head down in shame and guilt.

Final thot: And reminding you your position in deen & society is not sexism. It is what is required from us because we as muslims owe each other sincere advice. A tradition of our Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W)

It would do your comprehension of the English language good if you printed out my statement and re-read it as many times as possible. My head is, unfortunetly, held up way too high; too bad you can't cut it off!

@chocolate, luqunta yeeysan ku xanuunin intaa kor utaageeso, !!!

@jamalo. Jazakallah.

in principle, everyone is has the duty to talk the right. Though it doesn't not mean, others should take it or be pleased with it.

P.s. why does the truth hurt??