Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

Hiking Pics

Aaliyyah   

Somali lol@ u wont choose the color of the camera...anigu runti xaga nolosha picky marmarka qaar waan ahay..laakin markay noqoto the color of a camera waxaas macno badan ima sameenaso. As long as the camera takes good pix...I am going to take your advice and buy it on ebay insha'allah..if it turns out crappy ada iso celinaya lacagta lol

salaam

Aaliyyah   

LOL hmm if i ever go hiking you might...I wanted the camera for moi..not to picture nature (although I love nature too lol)

Aaliyyah   

Oh never mind I think u were talking to femme lol...don't mind me im bored in the library!..

anywyas, no one will post their pics on SOL..taasi waa qiyaama lol

salaam

Aaliyyah   

^lol don't be deceived by my looks..im stronger than that..Inshallah now that I think abt it I should go hiking one day lol

Kool_Kat   

^Heedhe adigu library-ga madhex seexataa? Intaas library uun baan fadhiyaada baa gurtaayee? Maxaadse aqrisaa intaasoo dhan? :P

Beautiful photos, thnx Femme...The beauty of Canada is endless...

Aaliyyah   

^LOL..actually I have an exam tomorrow morning so I have to study..otherwise I dont really stay at the library all the time..I wish I stayed here more often less buuq than my house!..

salaam

A_Khadar   

KK gabadha daa cilmiga ha raacatee.. Keep it up Alliyah.. Go and hike also just record the screams u make that is all I am asking u... Hiking, Camping and Fishing are the least things I would ever do as fun. I see doing them for fun as digasho and dhereg dhacsi.. I believe them they are survival conditions. I lived in a camp out in the bush for real so don't see how fun that can be..

Aaliyyah   

Femme thanks hun...639 dollars is a bit pricey not that pricey. I think im gonna get it insha'allah..Hopefully it will last!

n no one can see any blue hijaab lol...if u want ppl to see u post one ee ku arki karaan, just joking! don't do that!

salaam

Aaliyyah   

a khadar I see what you mean, but get over it lol...now u are in the states so have fun with camping or does it ilicit some childhood memories that u want to suppress hehe..just kidding! go and have fun walaal..

salaam

A_Khadar   

^ I wouldn't mind trying but my head can't get that being fun around it.. It's hastle and tough work so i don't know how one can have fun with hectic and difficult thing.. Don't you see those white skin discolored from sun burn around and they tell u they were either out fishing or hicking..lol.. Is that fun then? crazy..

^You are really missing out. I like it as excerise better than the gym and besides how can you not like the beauty?

I don't walk or run in the city - if I'm going to huff and puff it better be around gorgeous scenery as shown :)

Aaliyah - let me know what camera you get when you do and show us ur photos.