Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Erdogan did what Sharif, Faroole, Siilanyu, Godane so called Somali leaders could not....

Abwaan   

nuune;741854 wrote:
^^
Oba
, Sharif is our president too, are you trying to discredit this topic by defending Shariifka, and tell us that Sharif is holding the baby, look the picture very carefully sxb, Erdogan handed over the baby to Shariifka, and our president is looking nervous on holding the baby, avoiding at all cost to touch his clothes, that is why Erdogan and the Turkish aid worker are trying hard and holding the baby both on the end and on top, look the reaction on the face of our president when was handed the baby over to him, sxb.

Haye, you agree with the topic now:

Erdogan did what sharif, faroole, siilaanyo, godane and so called Somali leaders could not .......

Well said bro.........Bal ma haddaa la iska dhaadhiciyey in madaxda Soomaaliyeed dadka laga xigsado.

Ismahaan   

nuune;741854 wrote:
^^
Oba
, Sharif is our president too, are you trying to discredit this topic by defending Shariifka, and tell us that Sharif is holding the baby, look the picture very carefully sxb, Erdogan handed over the baby to Shariifka, and our president is looking nervous on holding the baby, avoiding at all cost to touch his clothes, that is why Erdogan and the Turkish aid worker are trying hard and holding the baby both on the end and on top, look the reaction on the face of our president when was handed the baby over to him, sxb. Haye, you agree with the topic now:

Erdogan did what sharif, faroole, siilaanyo, godane and so called Somali leaders could not .......

Well said nuune! I agree with all of your points. All our leaders are essentially stuffed suits. They're puppets nothing else. They only think about their personal interests.

The Zack   

Abwaan;741928 wrote:
Well said bro.........Bal ma haddaa la iska dhaadhiciyey in madaxda Soomaaliyeed dadka laga xigsado.

:D :D. Of course dad soo adeer uma aha madaxda qaarkeed. Bal u fiirso the only die-hard Shariif supporters.. they are his kinsmen/women LOL.

Kool_Kat   

As happy as I am of what Erdogan did for my people, I don't think I've ever felt more ashamed to be qof Somali ah as I've in the past days! We have no leaders, what we have are weak men aad moodo iney marti qaad usocdaan!!! Nothing but very colorful words come to mind when I think of doqonka madaxweyna kusheega aan uheysano wadankeena iyo kan daba socda...Magacyadooda xataa inaan qoro uma quuro!!!

The Zack   

^what did they do recently that disappointed you this much? I mean Shariif Canbe hasn't started being wacky yesterday, right?

Mario B   

There would have been no London conference if it wasn't for the Turkish PM, our politics would have been forever sub-contracted to Meles Zenawis of this world. Whatever her interest are, I will forever hold affection for that nation that raised 350m dollars last Ramadhan. I believe their humanitarian model is one that should be copied by other well intetioned people everywhere!!

Those same so called leaders are gearing up to derail the Istanbul Conference shame on them walaahi.

We need a new kinda leaders who care their ppl

faarah22   

Here we go with cheap emotional tirades. guys stop the BS for once, somali babies have been dying for 21 years. now these ottoman wannabe thug showboats a lil and all the somalis wax lyrical, give me a break. the UN is best hope for somalia and it was there with us all the way from 1990, why is no one praising them, eh.

Mario B   

Faaraax, we know where your loyalties lie, you should stop your BS, too...The UN have been spending a billion a year in Nairobi, and when it was bothered it sub contracted its work of distributing food to whichever warlord had the biggest gun and in the process contributed to the corruption we have faced in the past 20 yrs. What the Turks showed last summer was you can cut out the middlemen [warlords,TFG etc] and go straight to those in need. I don't expect any understanding from your type!:D

Dabrow   

faarah22;835007 wrote:
Here we go with cheap emotional tirades. guys stop the BS for once, somali babies have been dying for 21 years. now these ottoman wannabe thug showboats a lil and all the somalis wax lyrical, give me a break. the UN is best hope for somalia and it was there with us all the way from 1990, why is no one praising them, eh.

LOL look at this fool attacking the turks now.:D

faarah22   

Turks don't know somali politics, they think it's all Mogadishu. they will get their fingers burnt, you just wait.