Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Return 'home' surreal after Somalia sojourn

A_Khadar   

^^ UN don't pay volunteers and suggestion was he would stay and volunteer if he is sincere.. Ma ramadaantii baa ku haysa?

Nina Fox   

Dhuujiye;739607 wrote:
Haday dhab ka ahayd wadan kan jeclay, Waxaan umalaynayaa wadan kuu joogi lahaa oo cawinlahaa dadka masakiminta ah kulu kushaqeeyo xataa volunteer.

Far kaliyaa fool ma dhaqdo walaalkiis. Given a chance an educated man like Mr Cheese would have done wonders for our people. Unfortunately we are a cynical qowm oo aan is maamuleyn oo aan la maamuli karin. I can't say he had done an amazing job because chance uu waxtarkisa ku tuso maba uusan helin. I reckon he left with his dignity intact and Im sure if he ran for president, a lot of people believe in him and would give them their vote. We need men like that walaahi, I hope he comes back and shows us what he is made of, Insha Allah.

And as far as volunteering to caawi the masaakiin is concerned, tuugo kale aa $$$$ ku dhacooyo for that very job.